1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

instadigi Script was not delivered after purchase

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by naijafinder, Sep 30, 2013.

Ijust purchased instadigi script today using paypal. Payment of $70 was paid successfully but no download link was provided for by instadigi and no message was also sent to me by instadigi.

i have sent up to 3 emails no reply yet.
    i just hope to receive a reply from http://www.instadigi.com

naijafinder, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It may very well be that they removed the automated download so that they can do fraud checks.
    After looking at their site, I am surprised you would buy from them without doing a presales check to make sure they are still alive. With the exception of 1 announcement, their home page hasnt been updated in 3 years, and I would hate to think how outdated their code and product will be.

This is possibly the first legit sale that they have made in 3 years, so WAIT a week to allow them time to contact you. After a week, sure, that is when you should look into starting a chargeback or opening a dispute in paypal. Another option is to look at the whois, and try to send an email to whoever is listed there.

matt_62, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  3. naijafinder

naijafinder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They have no contact apart from this [​IMG]@domainsbyproxy.com.
    i will wait for two days more, if i don't get feedback from them, that will proof that instadigi.com has turn into a scam site.

Collecting money from intrested buyers of instadigi script and no reply or script delivered after payment.

naijafinder, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  4. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I know it sucks, but if it is a one man show, they might very well be just on holidays, or something.

Let us know how you go, as anyone that does research now will find this thread in google, so it is important for others to know the outcome.

matt_62, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  5. vicente.dorsa

vicente.dorsa Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just cancel the order dude, the site owner is gone and so is the script which was amazing, I have also tried get a copy a fews months back and still no replies from admin. If you find a script for sale that does the same job as instadigi please let me know. Good luck..

Btw, my helpdesk ticket history with instadigi..

Subject: new purchase not showing up
    Department: General Enquiries
    Ticket ID: FFF-D91
    I just purchase a new license, but it is not showing up on my account, please check!!
    Transaction ID: 69Y541220P3809007

Posted: Wed, 22-05-13 @ 20:11
    anyone there??

Posted: Tuesday, 04-06-13 @ 17:47
    hello?

Posted: Monday, 24-06-13 @ 06:31
    hello"?

Posted: Tuesday, 13-08-13 @ 09:31
    anyone there?

Posted: Thursday, 29-08-13 @ 08:23

vicente.dorsa, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  6. naijafinder

naijafinder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    instadigi just refunded my $70 to my paypal account today. Good to have received refund from the owner. But he did not reply any message sent to him or give reason for the refund.

naijafinder, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  7. vicente.dorsa

vicente.dorsa Active Member

Best Answers:
    Let me know if you find any tool like instadigi around, i really need it.

vicente.dorsa, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  8. vdsag

vdsag Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does anyone still have the instadigi script? i bought it some years ago, still have the keys, but dont have the script anymore, can anyone share it? i am not even sure if still works, but i would like make a try. :D

vdsag, Jun 16, 2020 IP