1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will this site get approved for Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by mayank6169, Sep 29, 2013.

Well this time I thought of creating a new website. I decided to create a website on funny pics, my friend has a facebook page of funny pics so I can take pics from his page or directly share it on the page with website link. I just wanna do google approve this kind of sites?

If yes, then what all things I need to take care of and will getting some pics from other site will work? I saw few site who does that and they have adsense on their site from many years.

I want suggestions and if possible tell me some other niche.

mayank6169, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  2. fgro

fgro Member

Best Answers:
    It's on Google Adsense team discretion if your website approved or not, but I recall you must have minimal traffic per day and have a good and original content. Picture with no minimum required text to explain will be difficult I guess. Of course you should try it first yourself to apply, my words maybe incorrect too.

fgro, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  3. 000karim

000karim Active Member

Best Answers:
    get your adsense accout first with youtube, then add your website to it

000karim, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  4. mayank6169

mayank6169 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I already have adsense for youtube and I guess asked something else?
    Thanks anyway

5. mayank6169

mayank6169 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just wanna make sure that they approve that kind of site then I should invest my time on it otherwise I will look for some other niche.

6. monkeye

monkeye Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can't think of any reason why they wouldn't accept such a website,
    just make sure it is not a copyright violation to publish those pictures on your website.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
    monkeye, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  7. mayank6169

mayank6169 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Then I can get pics from other site and pages which won't have watemark on them?

8. fgro

fgro Member

Best Answers:
    It's not a matter of watermark but copyright, make sure you get these images legitimately (well nothing stopping you from publishing other people work). The problem is what the images license. If you get a hostile admin and knowing that you republished their images without permission then DCMA complaint is the least worst thing can happen, you adsense banned is at risk too and the worst risk is probably your entire website get delisted (very small chance it may happen).

fgro, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  9. mayank6169

mayank6169 Active Member

Best Answers:
    OK thanks for your answer now I am dropping this idea and thinking of creating a particular game blog site. What should I take care of to get approved for adsense.

10. esther.paul

esther.paul Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Mayank,
    Good that you decided not to go with funny pic one as you might face lot of issue with it later. About Games you can surely give a try but always think of one thing you creating site to make some revenue from Adsense or Adsense will be just one of your way to earn money? If you prefer the first one then select a niche wherein you can get maximum clicks with minimal traffics as the traffic won't suit up at the start it will gradually increase.

I would always go for something which I know well and wherein I can get a lot of click.

Hope it helps
    Good Luck

esther.paul, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  11. Zayan

Zayan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Generally, this type of websites get disapproved from google adsense. Cause, google knows, most of the photography sites posts photos from other sources. But if you already have an account, you can show ads on this site. While you apply for a new account, use a site which have enough textual contents.

Zayan, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  12. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    What the youtube adsense that won't work on a self hosted site? Very helpful...not

adsenseplr, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  13. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly you need to realise google is contextual advertising - the giveaway is in part of the name 'text'. Of which adsense uses the text on your website to decide what ads to service it with. It can't interpret pictures or games, just text. Bear that in mind

adsenseplr, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  14. mayank6169

mayank6169 Active Member

Best Answers:
    OK then can you give me tips to start a gaming site I currently don't have a fully approved adsnese account i.e. only youtube is enabled so it will be difficult to get approved.

Gaming site which contains mods, how to's, walk through, game play, news etc.

mayank6169, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  15. marhahajcs

marhahajcs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Funny pics site can get approved,if you dont host any copyrighted pics.There are other two important things,your site must have a little traffic and you should have content (text) on every pages,not just pictures.Just write a little description about the pics.thats all!

marhahajcs, Sep 30, 2013 IP
    adsenseplr likes this.
  16. esther.paul

esther.paul Active Member

Best Answers:
    Always take an approval the right way. Do find tweaks to get an approved adsense account. It is easy to get an adsense account using YouTube but I would say don't for it.

esther.paul, Oct 7, 2013 IP