1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much keyword should be given in a article

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Linda Patel, Sep 10, 2013.

If i want to write a smart article, how many keyword can i use in my article and it should be given specifically ?
    i mean to say, in description of my article how many keyword should i use to get best rank in Google ?
    fellow please let know the exact matter of it, i am eagerly waiting to know about all of your valuable thought about it.
    Thanks...

Linda Patel, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  2. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Generally only two keyword are target in one article. More keywords means you put more hyper links on in. It violate Google Content policy. also manage keyword density in your article, It should be not more than 3%.

Paresh Shrimali, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  3. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    You see, there is no one recipe (like that for baking cookies) which if followed to the letter gets you best keyword density...The idea is to use them in such a clever fashion that neither does it hinder readability or dilute the real message (as in the case of keyword stuffing), nor is it a case of under-utilization. You can get your paragraph on a paper and read it aloud to ensure that... it reads naturally where a person isn't going to be annoyed...

To say that 0.2% or 2% or 5% is the 'most appropriate' density is something laughable.

C.Rebecca, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  4. sunil1007

sunil1007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    your keyword should not be more than 3 times in your webpage.if you do so it is considered as spam. keyword density is much important. you can use this formula to find the density of your webpage."(Nkr/Tkn*100)" where Nkr is how many times you repeated a specific keyword and Tkn the total words in the analyzed text. This will result in a keyword density value.

sunil1007, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  5. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keyword density is too much important. If any professional content writer wrote an article then he always know "Which things people can read?" "How people read this article" All these things professional content writer known. But talking about article marketing & Keyword density that is an SEO Activity. the article is managed by a professional SEO. Professional SEO will must set a targeted keyword as well as it keyword density. My point is keyword density not a "laughable" thing.
    We also can see the Article submission guide of No. 1 Article Submission website -http://ezinearticles.com/. refer one time to know importance of keyword density.

Paresh Shrimali, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  6. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use the keyword sparingly. When I use a keyword in an article, I use it only once or twice. that's more than enough for Google to pick up on it. Anymore and you'll be seen as a spammer.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  7. Jimmy Parker

Jimmy Parker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Linda I think 2 % keyword density is good.Now days Google is strictly checking spam articles & multiple content posting of same content.Article needs to relevant to title of article.Then focus on adding keywods to it.

Jimmy Parker, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  8. Nuke Hatta

Nuke Hatta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I always wonder about this. And making a lot of mistake on putting "keyword" in my posting. Some here explain very well. We just don't wanna "stuffed" ourselves in return get neglected by seach engine. I donno why, but i guess at the end we just need to concentrate on writing good content.

Nuke Hatta, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  9. badshahkhan

badshahkhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here's the truth; offering internet surfers with good material is not enough to be successful in the on the internet field. As you're publishing your material over the internet, it's a must that you know how to write them based on the requirements of google. This is the only thing that you can do to create your material more readily found on the internet. As you know, this is very important as there are now an incredible number of material released in the World Wide Web.

Learning the basics of composing keyword-rich material is relatively simple especially now that there are so many useful details that are being given out by SEO experts. All you need to do is to remember to study these and obtain useful composing methods. If you really put your thoughts and heart into it, you'll be able to understand and master this effort in 1-2 times.

Keep in thoughts that keyword and key phrase material isn't all about filling your duplicates with search phrases and keyword phrases. Google is very tight nowadays. It wants material that offer useful details to internet surfers. So, aside from studying and using SEO material methods, ensure that you create your material useful to the eyes of your potential viewers as well. You can do this by making them very useful, content-rich, and extremely interesting to study.

I wouldn't lie about it; composing such material will surely take so plenty of your energy and effort, effort, and energy but you can rest confident that it will worth it. Highly useful material that are properly enhanced are the important factors to secure traffic and reasonable sales. So, understand the basics of keyword and key phrase material now and obtain amazing features before you know it.

By the way, do you want to add a coaching system to your business? If so, obtain my brand new free coaching here: coaching system training

badshahkhan, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  10. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I write 3 % keyword in one article, but sometime I write 1 % keyword. keyword is important , but I am be careful with Google robot.

ktp2012, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  11. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are talking about keyword density then low keyword density would really help a lot, and 1% density is good.

alex06295, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  12. Joe Curmi

Joe Curmi Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Just wanted to add that a lot of people forget to include synonyms which are very very important keywords. For example. Lose weight fast, lose weight quick, lose weight rapidly and so on.

Joe Curmi, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  13. John Alex

John Alex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    2 keywords are enough in an article if you put more keywords it is against the google content policy.And also use keyword density.

John Alex, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  14. nrvaghela

nrvaghela Banned

Best Answers:
    Good Question I would like to say first. Google is become strong against Spammers because spammers always violate the real traffic on Search Engine.
    You can put max 2 or max by max 3 Anchor Texts in your article and also make sure that put all different links in all 2 or 3 anchor texts to follow Google Content Policy. And one more important thing I would like to say that you must have to follow Keyword Density as well in your Article which is around 2% to 4%.

nrvaghela, Sep 30, 2013 IP