1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How often do you promote your project?

Discussion in 'Google' started by AndyLaw, Sep 25, 2013.

Sup guys!
    I was wondering, how often do you promote your website doing some SEO stuff. Like do you work on it all the time or sometimes only?

AndyLaw, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  2. undergroundseo

undergroundseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Everyday! The key here is to be consistent with your marketing efforts. Don't start for a week then pause for a month. I structured myself to be able to do my marketing and advertising for at least 4hrs per day but I don't stop there. :)

undergroundseo, Sep 25, 2013 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  3. AndyLaw

AndyLaw Member

Best Answers:
    Oh man, I need to find some people to do that .Maybe you know any?

AndyLaw, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  4. undergroundseo

undergroundseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are lots of people you can hire to get your process on a schedule, for example you can hire people from freelancing sites. But, be very cautions when doing so. Treat it just like you are hiring them for a office job. Ask questions, get to know there personality, quiz them, and frankly just spend sometime with them to educate them with what you want. The process does take time but worth it in the long run if you do it right. Meanwhile, start implementing a daily strategy that you feel comfortable with and keep that going. When you feel comfortable with that start adding more variables into your seo and testing.

undergroundseo, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  5. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also work on SEO/Promotion everyday. It's also something you can do yourself. :)

danasurvey, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  6. Vijay Devkar - SEO Genius

Vijay Devkar - SEO Genius Member

Best Answers:
    You can do it everyday or few days a week but be consistent and natural or else it will raise up a red flag. You can even do it yourself at home if you have free time, if you want to hire someone to do it, go for freelancing webistes like Elance, Odesk or Guru. But be very cautious while doing so and don't go for SEO firms who guarantee rankings.
    Hope this helps