1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A question for indian marketers

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by katrina47, Sep 29, 2013.

Hi guys

i am karan from india. I have this question for indian marketers who managed to setup an office and hire staff to provide internet marketing related service.

I am looking to setup an office to continue my projects and even expand. I am looking to work on both online and offline marketing projects. I got good plans on how we can make big, just need to get started with this.

Please PM me if you can provide me some guidance on how to setup an office and how to hire staff for such work.

Maybe we can work together if you are from my state.

PM me with your skype.

thanks.

katrina47, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  2. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    first of all best of luck for ur upcoming project.

bro. its not easy to setup an office, i mean to say u need some good to spend on ur office and u need to bargain alot in ur 1st works, for employee u can go to institutes those are teaching their students the things which u want to start, u can offer them cheap salary, go for needy employee so u can hire them for cheap money :p

when u establish ur company then go for some more good pros.

best of luck bhai :)

indiasbull, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  3. Peterbndrs

Peterbndrs Active Member

Best Answers:
    first you need work then small no. of employees! As work expands employees may also increase. One fine day you and your employees feel you need a big/better space so then comes office. Infosys started in car garage I believe.

Peterbndrs, Sep 29, 2013 IP