1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to apply 301 redirect for my website?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mnichs23, Sep 26, 2013.

Hi All,

I want to apply 301 redirection to my website. My website's current structure is like this

www. abc. com /demo/category/abc.php
    www. abc. com /demo/category/abc.php?products_id=1
    www. abc. com /demo/category/abc.php?products_id=2
    There are 50 pages like this.

Now, I want to apply 301 redirection to a single page like www. abc. com /products.php

How could I do this? Website is hosted in wordpress and yoast plugin is there.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance...

mnichs23, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  2. mnichs23

mnichs23 Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much but I think it's basic. I want to redirect a whole folder to some particular category. Don't know how to do it but again thanks for the help...

mnichs23, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  3. Peterbndrs

Peterbndrs Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is the option with hosting. If you hosted with godaddy or hostgator they have option for 301 redirection and it is easy. May be other hosts should also have. If you are with godaddy or hostgator I can help you...

Peterbndrs, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  4. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    mnich23, do you mean to say you're hosting your site with WordPress for free at the moment?
    If so, than it's not going to be that easy to implement the redirect. All in all, if you're planning to do on page for a website, it's better to host it with a reliable paid host, just saying.

Kianu42, Sep 30, 2013 IP