1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are All These Sheduled Share Softwares "Allowed / Legal"?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Sean101, Aug 30, 2013.

After using HootSuite for about a week now and pretty much loving it, it came into my head.. Are these allowed by the social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc..? Is using these type of services and software running a rick of me getting any of my social network pages or profile closed?

Sean101, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  2. tkscott

tkscott Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say use it at your own risk, since I saw few people reporting that they got banned from FB for using/abusing Hootsuite software. But the thing is that they were posting the exact same message to multiple FB pages or groups at the same time, so FB's automated system flagged duplicated, simultaneous posts.

tkscott, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  3. Sean101

Sean101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, that may well be the case that their systems would flag this up. One good point (for me) I guess, is that i have one FB page, one G+1 page, one Twitter, etc.. I send out the same messages, but never to like a few FB pages at once, it is always to like one page I have from each social network. :p

Sean101, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  4. Lee Fox

Lee Fox Peon

Best Answers:
    It's fine as long as you don't spam it! As tkscott said posting duplicate messages to the same platform will get you suspended / banned in two seconds flat.

Lee Fox, Sep 28, 2013 IP