1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for AMERICAN Writers ONLY - (Native English, Located in United States)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by LindseyInteractive, Sep 24, 2013.

Hello,

We are looking to add another writer (or two) to our team. Now, let me make some notes about the person(s) we are looking for, so there is NO question when we interview you and speak with you on Skype.

We are a company that provides content to our clients and our clients ONLY purchase content in bulk (10) pieces of more per order. Now, with that being said, we pay the following rates to our writers because of our business model. $0.55 - $0.65 per 100 words is our rate of pay. Now, this may be a bit low for normal American writers, however the reason we pay this is because we normally ALWAYS have over 200 articles in our queue and we are able to give you as much as you can handle.

Now, with that being said. If you are interested you must have the following.

- Skype Installed and Online Daily
    - Samples to provide to see your writing style
    - Located in the United States
    - Okay with the Pricing Points

If you don't meet the above requirements don't bother writing us. If you are one of those that want to complain about what we are paying, go ahead you won't get a rise out of me as I won't respond, as the facts are simple. If you don't like it, dont' apply.

LindseyInteractive, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  2. Greg B

Greg B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you kidding? Nobody in their right mind is going to work for that low a price. Even trying to dress it up as a big opportunity is useless. Come off the homeplate with a real offer and people will bite. Those prices aren't even a living wage in countries that still have dinosaurs running around.

Greg B, Sep 25, 2013 IP
    swordude and Dave Goehst like this.
  3. Graphicsfx

Graphicsfx Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This thread is akin to a guy walking into a hospital demanding to see a brain surgeon, and then saying, "Oh, but I'm going to pay in subway tokens. But I have hundreds of subway tokens!" Then the guy shields his eyes and says, "but if you're not interested in being my slave, don't bother replying!"

If you're seeking to engage someone who can do something that you can't, you need to show some respect. Offering 4th world rates to Americans isn't showing much love.

It doesn't matter if you have hundreds of articles available at a time. The pay is crap. There's only so many hours in the day. Do the math.

Are you even aware that any native English writer can work at Textbroker or iWriter for at least 1.5 cents per word? Textbroker pays up to 5 cents per word. they have thousands of articles combined. Why would anyone work for you for less than a cent per word?

I understand that you're trying to save money, but that's not how business works. Not really. You have to make investments.

Final thought: Penguin happened. Look it up. It has implications.

Graphicsfx, Sep 26, 2013 IP
    Greg B likes this.