1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this possible.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Theneo, Sep 26, 2013.

Hello guyz ,
    iwas just thinking if i have a site and i buy cheap traffic say 1$ for 1000 ....
    What will be the best method to make profit by the traffic ......i mean cpa or cpm....
    Thanks

Theneo, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  2. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    IF you have to ask this question, you should NOT be spending money to get traffic, first find something to make money from, then if its profitable, throw traffic at it, not the other way, i.e throw traffic and then find if its profitable or not.

competent123, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  3. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In that much money, you will only get bot traffic and it will hardly generate any lead or sales.

it career, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  4. Theneo

Theneo Member

Best Answers:
    What if i put 3-4 cpm ads for 1$per 1000 impressions

Theneo, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  5. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    For what keywords would you get 1k impressions for 1$?Instead of buying traffic you should invest in SEO and articles...this way you will get free organic traffic that will convert.Avoid Fiverr for buying traffic.Don't buy traffic that is 1$...you will never make any leads/sales.Spend $15 - $25 per article to get good quality articles, then buy SEO packages on forums as this or BHW or any other IM forum in about 2-3 months you will see the traffic coming in.Also exploit all the social networks you can.FB,YT,Pinterest,Twitter,G+ everything...

Alin Alex, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  6. tkscott

tkscott Peon

Best Answers:
    From my experience i can tell you that traffic cheaper than $2 per 1k, mostly made by bots and it won't help you to promote your site.

tkscott, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  7. syncotix

syncotix Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should focus on creating a good website first. You can't just stick some ads up, buy traffic and watch the money roll in.
    Think of it like you would the real world. You can't just set up a random shop anywhere, put random goods in it and pay people to spread the word.
    Knowing how to set up a website is not enough, you need a solid business plan and a lot of good content.
    You might have a great plan already but from your original post I think you are in the early stages and thinking about the wrong things right now.

There is also the fact that paying for traffic is not a great idea for SEO anyway.

syncotix, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  8. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create content that goes viral, tha'ts better than any paid traffic. Paid traffic, alot of it is junk from what I hear, and you'll go broke.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  9. undergroundseo

undergroundseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah don't waste your money with traffic like that, most of it is botted traffic that will result in absolutely no conversions then you will the mistake of thinking it's your landing page and changing it up when really it's your traffic! Focus on quality content, social networking, and guest posting, and you will have quality traffic that will convert. Yeah, it may take a little bit longer but it will be worth it!

undergroundseo, Sep 26, 2013 IP