1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Interviewing a #1 affiliate manager in the world

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by VukasinI, Sep 25, 2013.

Hi people. How's going? You all know that I really love Peerfly and what Peerfly has been doing for years. I was affiliate at Peerfly for two years and that was a great time for me. I even have a nice communication with a Marketing Director Luke Kling. However, few days ago, I asked him for an interview. He gladly accepted which made me really happy. I actually never had time to interview someone so famous. I think he is a great person. It was a great experience for me. If you want, you can read full interview here.
    Shawn and Mods: I hope you are not going to take this as attempt for advertising, I'm only trying to share very nice interview that can be helfpul for others.
    I almost forgot to add. On my site you can also read full interview with my new friend on Digital Point. He is Helge Sverre who is a very helpful member here.

Have a nice day people!

VukasinI, Sep 25, 2013 IP
    CoreyPeerFly and BusinessMaker like this.
  2. Dajon

Dajon Member

Best Answers:
    Nice..you have interviewing best affiliate manager in the world...Why you not make video interview?

Dajon, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  3. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    What a great you are! I am going to see now that is inside.

Michael Leng, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  4. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Harder, since we never met in person. I live in Serbia and he lives in Florida. But maybe in the future. I was planning to visit Affiliate Summit East where he was beyong other famous Internet Marketers but on the end I didn't go.
    Thanks.

VukasinI, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  5. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for sharing. I'll definitely be checking the interview out. And I know Helge Sverre, he's definitely very nice and helpful. Have seen him a while in this forum. He's even at WarriorForum.

Isadore Gregory, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  6. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I was expecting an audio interview but it looks like you had it presented on text. Great interview. I enjoyed it. My favorite part is this;

At one point every single successful publisher was a newbie in affiliate marketing. The only difference between the guys and girls bringing in $1,000 a day and yourself is time/experience. Nothing can stop you from being successful except for yourself.
    Pick a traffic source, do your research, stop doing your research, and take action.
    The biggest issue you will into is overextending yourself in your research. Pick 1 thing to focus on, focus on it, and then take action.

Isadore Gregory, Sep 26, 2013 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  7. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Glad you like it.

VukasinI, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  8. mediasavvy

mediasavvy Member

Best Answers:
    Anybody going this year?
    I'm having a hard time finding the best forum for ASW 2015