1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's wrong with my url>

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by shahid ashraf, Sep 25, 2013.

My site is 5 month old and due to copy right Home page removed from google result.But I need help for another page It's 25 days old page with 2500 backlink with social persense(while my compitior has just 10 backlinks) and still it is not in top 100 hundred compition is low even bed on site seo site get rank now my question is where I am making mistake.I am getting 2k backlink from same domain name should I removed that link and tell me how much backlink is allow from one domain name

shahid ashraf, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  2. webdev007

webdev007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Diversity in backlinks is much important and having links for 10 different quality sites will be more beneficial compared to 2500 links from a single site. Also there is no limit or rule about how many links you can have form a single site.

webdev007, Sep 25, 2013 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  3. rogerbinny

rogerbinny Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is always good to have back-links from different IP and different domains. I suggest you to have only one backlink from each domain that is better for ranking

rogerbinny, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  4. almyty

almyty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    2k from one domian? that way too high

almyty, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  5. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can have as many backlinks as you want. Usually Google will only remove your site from the index if they find it to be spammy. If you avoid spammy seo techniques you should be fine.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  6. flanagan

flanagan Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    please remove all the back link from 1 site , Just 1 is fine

flanagan, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  7. shahid ashraf

shahid ashraf Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for yours responce.I have remove my site link from that forum which was giving 2k backlink and uploaded Picture and server I was missing

shahid ashraf, Sep 28, 2013 IP
  8. Vijay Devkar - SEO Genius

Vijay Devkar - SEO Genius Member

Best Answers:
    2500 Backlinks in just 25 days raises super RED flag, no doubt it looks so spammy. Try to build links gradually and show some uniformity in your links.

9. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure your website is not being blacklisted? Also, how did you do so many backlinks in a short period of time... if you did 2500 backlinks in ONLY 25 days, you should now build MORE than 110 per day... if you stop, you will not get any ranking soon... ;)

patco, Sep 28, 2013 IP
  10. shahid ashraf

shahid ashraf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I checked my site Ip address is not blacklisted
    I removed those spamy links and there is 33 url I submited but no link who get rank
    I missing robots.txt file should I upload it

shahid ashraf, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  11. fgro

fgro Member

Best Answers:
    backlink should be relevant, if you just spammed a backlink without any relation with your site content then it will raise a red flag. You should be smart to get backlinks, not all backlinks are equal.

fgro, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  12. emilystephi

emilystephi Member

Best Answers:
    @shahid, I would prefer you to get decent number of backlinks from a domain. Also, the content on your website should justify the backlinks as well. Remember, backlinks are not the only factor which can increase SERP rankings. Take care of your on-page & site structure as well. Keep your code free from bugs. Add more content to your domain... I am sure, you can easily overtake any of your competitors....

emilystephi, Sep 29, 2013 IP