1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Google Indexing Issue

Discussion in 'Services' started by khamis, Sep 24, 2013.

Hello,

I have recently install new wordpress blog in my website, and post 12,000 posts. However, google indexed only 1,000 pages! I have installed google xml maps and bought backlinks, but number of indexed pages has not increased.

I would like a professional person to provide with the two following:
    1. Identify the issue (reason for not indexing all pages).
    2. provide solution, and ensure all pages will be indexed.

I will make 20% upfront, and the remain after ensure you provided me with the two required points.

Regards,

khamis, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  2. evildon

evildon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    HI

As you where saying you have only recently installed Wordpress and have around 12K posts, it would take several months for Google to index them.

And due to Google Panda and Penguin updates they only index pages that has some value for their users.

Anyway if you can PM me the site address i can check for any sorts of issues.

Regards

evildon, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  3. SeoQuickHeal

SeoQuickHeal Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM me more details. i will look in to it and let me tell you the solution for the non indexing issues.

SeoQuickHeal, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  4. khemraj

khemraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have you created an XML sitemap of all the 12000 posts and submitted with Google. If you are using free sitemap creator then Maximum 500 pages will be indexed in sitemap. If you need to index more then will have to buy Standalone version of Google sitemap generator with unlimited number of pages for crawler.

Besides, make sure the URLs are search engine friendly (Static URLs). Create xml sitemap and submit it to Google webmaster, within a week or so all of the pages will be indexed by Google
    Also check your robots.txt file (if any), if any of the sections of your blog are blocked for search engines.
    Make sure all the pages are not blocked and indexable by search engines
    Though you may want to block categories and tags to avoid the issue of duplicate content, as multiple categories and tags pages may have the same content.
    For pagination, you can use the canonical tag to again avoid the duplicate content issue

khemraj, Sep 25, 2013 IP