1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website keywords Ranking on google is going down

Discussion in 'SEO' started by sumitsssrt, Sep 24, 2013.

hello Everyone..
    My website is www.studymafia.in
    My keywords ranking on google is going down day by day...I had many keywords and these keywords were all on top but now the ranking for those keywords has gone very much down..
    Please help me
    Thanks in advance

sumitsssrt, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  2. Nathan Mclean

Nathan Mclean Member

Best Answers:
    your trust flow is bad you have some poor links going to your site man

Nathan Mclean, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  3. DexLexington

DexLexington Peon

Best Answers:
    remove bad links..

DexLexington, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  4. Marketing King

Marketing King Peon

Best Answers:
    It's hard to say why your rankings are dropping as you have gave very little information. Do you actively update it with fresh keyword targeted content and do you build backlinks frequently? I did some quick research on your site and I can see that you have very very little backlinks, thats most probably why your site is not ranking. In fact, I can only see one backlink.

Marketing King, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  5. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try building some backlinks to your site, make it looks natural by changin up the anchor text, and have a nice mix of high pagerank/low pagerank, and dofollow/nofollow backlinks. Just build them slowly, avoid anything blackhat.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  6. FreeFun4Every1

FreeFun4Every1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Do you had analytics installed on your website? If yes then look at this link
    http://moz.com/google-algorithm-change
    and check all date and compare with your analytics. Check and see from which date you had massive traffic drop so it will be more clear by which Google update your site got hit and then we are able to find optimal solution for it.

FreeFun4Every1, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  7. rozerr

rozerr Active Member

Best Answers:
    It may be due to new Google's "Ghost rank 2.0" update. It hasn't officially announced yet, but in one article on "Search Engine Land" i read that many sites are influenced by this update now days.

rozerr, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  8. mikehussy

mikehussy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to get more traffic at your site then reply soon.

mikehussy, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  9. shaamblaze

shaamblaze Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure to check the back links you build for those keywords this might would have cause the problem if any links been removed or d-indexed make sure to build more links for it sometimes links been moved from dofollow to nofollow this also can affect your rankings

shaamblaze, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  10. Jimmy Parker

Jimmy Parker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many changes done by google .So its quite difficult to say what exact factor cause downfall in rankings.So you need check backlinks,Content on pages,Social Media profiles,Content Sharing Urls,Google analytics A/c .Its long task list to concentrate

Jimmy Parker, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  11. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, check your website using site command to see whether its deindexed or not....If it appears in search results, it’s a ranking drop and you just need to improve its rankings.

Make sure you aren’t indulged in any kind of web spam or link trading...Google is going really hard on webmasters employing illegitimate techniques to rank high.

Here is Googler Matt Cutts helping you with more possible reasons for ranking drop:

C.Rebecca, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  12. j3thro

j3thro Member

Best Answers:
    I think you were not even ranking to start with. There are no backlinks and if there are, it's on 2 rss feeds and 1 on forum with PR n/a and some facebook as well. Maybe your visitors are all coming from facebook? Plus you have so many ads on a page, 'chitika' on sidebar, pop up chitika and chitika + adsense on the content. I am not sure though if the ads are giving you the problem, but if you had just recently place those ads then it might be the cause. But again, no backlinks.

j3thro, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  13. j3thro

j3thro Member

Best Answers:
    Did you even check the backlinks? The site is not even SEOed
    What links? There's none....

j3thro, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  14. sumitsssrt

sumitsssrt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone is saying that remove bad links but where are the bad links...and I have submitted my website to many directories and bookmarking sites but the result I got is that I lost my google ranking even...
    Now Please tell me how can I make strong backlinks which can be considered by google

sumitsssrt, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  15. Marketing King

Marketing King Peon

Best Answers:
    Submitting your site to directories and bookmarking sites is a good start but they are not the best of links. Hit the article directries and start blasting out relevant, related and on topic content, thats powerful backlinks.

Marketing King, Sep 25, 2013 IP