1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did anyone get your money back if you ask for refund?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by AidaAyob, Sep 24, 2013.

I often buy online . In my experience there is no refund at all even the seller said just send email to our support team no question ask we will refund in full your money back.Last three month I join one membership site for $1 for trial 2 weeks period but I did not satisfied with their service so I want to cancel my membership.There is a statement said you can cancel anytime in that 2 weeks period.But what happen is no respond for cancellation and my card has been charge for $64 for membership monthly plan after 2 weeks.
    My email never answered and a week ago (that 3 month after the purchase )I got email they have refund only $1. How about my $64 that they have charge?

AidaAyob, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  2. ronnyeo

ronnyeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It depend on the seller's reputation. In your case it might be the exception for trial membership.
    Just contact them to ask your complain.

ronnyeo, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  3. thetechtalk

thetechtalk Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you paid using credit card, You can raise chargeback. Paypal will usually let you down since its a digital product.

thetechtalk, Oct 16, 2013 IP