1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Content - Long Term Work!!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by piyushchopra, Sep 24, 2013.

Hi.

Please read this thread carefully and then reply or PM me. I will strictly not entertain who does not read this thread and just PM me for work.

I need content for my blog on regular basis. Content is related to Macbook Air Hardware and Software. Now the thing is, I want technical stuff. Not simple overviews, reviews or news will work. Surely I would require them also, but I want more to concentrate on tips / how to's articles which are very enriched and have well researched. So looking at good technical stuff.

MY TERMS & CONDITIONS:

1. Content creation will be completely manual. No copy-writing, re-writing or spinning content will be entertained.

2. Content will be 100% unique and will pass CopyScape premium check.

3. Content created should not have grammatical mistakes.

4. Keyword analysis will be performed for the topics you choose to write on.

5. As you can write on any topic, but you are required to write on any tech/gadget related topic which is hot and in demand with proper keyword analysis and taking care of keyword density.

6. Adding good quality images to post and giving them credits if you are using it from some source. Add YouTube videos (if required) which are directly coming from the brands like Apple, Samsung, bb etc

7. Content should be created with proper headings and subheadings withing the body of the content.

8. Content will be 500 words plus and in case of some news article it would be 350 words plus.

My Skype: piyush.pc

PM me your rates for 30 articles/month.

piyushchopra, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  2. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hope all the required details have been posted here and nothing, intentionally or unintentionally, has been kept under the wrap. It would be really helpful if you can post the rates you are offering to get the work done.

I am telling all these because I have had a not-so-good experience in a similar deal with you pretty recently, where you did not reveal all your requirements at the beginning, but went on to add a number of other "expectations" (read value added services) at the business end of negotiation process. I wasted a lot of time because of this hide-&-seek game and I don't want any of my fellow content writers to go through the same once again.

--------------

To make it pretty clear to everyone out here, OP won't be able to make any upfront payments and he will pay on a monthly basis after the work for that particular month is complete (on 3rd of every month) - which I felt is pretty risky.

He also requires -
    • the writer to draft the article on his site's CMS (wordpress),
    • do on-page SEO,
    • search for at-least 5 HD quality relevant images (per article),
    • properly name them with ALT attribute
    • insert those 5 images on each of the posts before hitting the "Publish" button.
    Not only that, he expects the writer to manage the comments section and provide responses to each of those comments as well.

Now coming on to the best part of the "Deal" - The rate he is offering to write (read "manage") the article is around $1.25 per 300 words and $1.75 for 500 words write-up - which MUST be unique, engaging and CopyEscape proof!

Regards,
    Deb

PS: No offense intended. My only intention is to bring clarity to such murky deals/dealers!

debapriya deb, Sep 24, 2013 IP
    Neeni86, WebBuddy, hopeless4 and 4 others like this.
  3. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's always the people with the most strict requirements that have the worst rates imaginable. Not only that, but it seems to be those people who offer such astonishingly low rates are the ones who try to pull off those "monthly pay" schemes.

Oh well of course he does. I wonder if he knows Askimet will pretty much moderate a good majority of the spam comments on its own?

After reading the response, here's my terms and conditions for this offer:
    Please supply the lube for me so it won't hurt as bad.

I don't know why clients don't believe me or think I'm yanking their chains when I say, I've tried to do what they're doing before. I've tried using extremely low labor for articles that needed to be high quality. I've tried outsourcing in this fashion and I lost every single client I ever picked up doing it and lost money in the long run.

That's the thing about new writers, they think they can just collect work and outsource it for 50% of what they're being paid. I think at one point or another, a lot of veteran writers have tried that and I assure you that their experience is the same as mine.

coreygeer, Sep 24, 2013 IP
    Neeni86, hopeless4 and darkmoney99 like this.
  4. piyushchopra

piyushchopra Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    42.9% - 3
    Deb -

Now this post has surely offended me. The project for which you messaged me, I never ran after you to work for me. Project was completely different and general in nature. I have already hired an content writer which is doing the same task and the same price with great quality content. You don't want to take task, or if you feel a deal is murky is your opinion. You should mind your words!!

Now for this task I am not looking to give low ball offers. Since its an niche topic, I am ready to pay good: just the content has to be good. If I have not mentioned that I want why I would ask. I can give 2 people skype ID who have contacted me for this job and ask them whether I made any discussion like that which you have mentioned. And they will say A BIG NO!! So you see every assignment is different in its nature. I don't want anyone to manage my blog. I just want content with proper images to be added in a word file. I hope you understand this in plain simple language.

You say, you didn't had a good experience!! Wooooah. What did I do?? I made a post related to content development. Rest I felt all the information is not for everyone and I will speak on PM. I never forced you for anything. I was clear with my TERMS & CONDITIONS and you can accept or you can leave. This happens in the professional world. But due to people like you who are time wasters and good for nothing, I made a post with all terms THIS TIME. Stop being a kid and grow up.

And dude please get off for me. Neither I was ever associated with you and neither I want to get.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
    hopeless4 likes this.
  5. piyushchopra

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    42.9% - 3
    Another one. DUDE what's your problem?? You had a bad experience that doesn't mean every one is same. Have you ever had such experience with me?? Tell me?? I am not outsourcing this work. I want this for my personal blog. So please stop making such comments which affects other persons credibility.

6. Ellen1

Ellen1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree
    Every client have different requirement and we can not blame everyone if we have bad experience with other client.
    I my point of view is if someone is asking for services and if we can not follow or fulfill his/her requirement we should simply think that the job is not for us though should not spoil the requirement thread like this.

Ellen1, Sep 24, 2013 IP
    Padalda and piyushchopra like this.
  7. ssaxena07

ssaxena07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    here! in this case , I believe everything is going rather different way. I don't wish to reveal the rates offered here, but those rates didn't suggest anything so far what Deb has mentioned. Rather than that, my experience with OP tells a completely different story. Everybody has its own experience and I would suggest you to believe what you see and experience. Its particularly not necessary that a guidance cannot be a misguidance.

ssaxena07, Sep 24, 2013 IP
    piyushchopra likes this.
  8. ashutoshlovey

ashutoshlovey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just want to add here. I contacted this person for the content development work. He was very clear with his requirements, never made such offers which debapriya deb is talking about. He is looking for quality content which is well researched on Macbook Air for his personal blog. He is looking for someone who has prior experience. . So I think this is not right to make such comments. I know we all have bad experiences. But not everyone has the same. And we should not make such vague comments for every post. Everyone has budget for the work . If you feel it suits you accept it or else you can leave it.

ashutoshlovey, Sep 24, 2013 IP
    piyushchopra likes this.
  9. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's very good advice, too bad you didn't give it last week when you were on @costea's thread.:mad:

Spoiltdiva, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  10. ssaxena07

ssaxena07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Again Costea, a fraud, who ran away, I forgot him, $100 ran away from me, a blog owner never responded, and I never understood why you guys are making a issue of it if you couldn't help me getting my money...

I guess you didn't read my last statement there. For your kind concern I quoted it above.. I don't want any politics there and even here as well. Even it wasn't you who lost funds, It was me and I have guts to loose funds taking risks, and its my initial phase in writing segment so do I take risky opportunities. BTW I wish no conversations here.. if you need any statements you can PM me.

ssaxena07, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ha, you come on DP masquerading as a writer! On your profile page you have written "and most proficiently-Proofreading" when you wrote about yourself. You are a joke and I can't imagine ever hiring you. At least the OP @piyushchopra can write a sentence without making any mistakes. Perhaps I'll go to him when I need some work done.;)

12. GamingOn

GamingOn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    People act like long term jobs are doing writers a favor..... All I got to say is that some writers have no problems finding tons of work!
    Like me! And I don't proof read my posts on a forum... so enjoy this great content I'm posting. Also good luck finding a writer at a good rate with the 1,000 requirements or less. LOL

Posted this for fun.

Jokes!

Enjoy.

GamingOn, Sep 24, 2013 IP
    hopeless4 likes this.
  13. piyushchopra

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    42.9% - 3
    Please keep your fun with yourself and stop adding non sense posts to increase your posts count.!! Stop poking nose unnecessarily!!:mad:

14. GamingOn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry I like fun and also don't need to increase my post count. :D

15. piyushchopra

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    42.9% - 3
    Have fun on your posts then. Stop spoiling other people's post.

16. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @piyushchopra you created this thread to hire someone and for this you were attacked. And yes, others came on here and by passed the topic. I apologize for what has happened. But you have defended yourself with vigor, and you came out o.k. Good luck to you in the future.

17. GamingOn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry the rates you pay are so funny!
    ha! ha!

18. piyushchopra

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    42.9% - 3
    Again a noob. Read my posts. Tell me where did I have mentioned about rates?? I have asked people to PM me there rates. Seriously some people can't read English and I don't understand how they can write well. Seriously this is heights of insanity.

And this is all started because of that stupid deb.

19. GamingOn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah I saw someone other post it said price so wrong post sorry! Good luck in your search for hiring a writer.

20. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First of all get off your high horse and stop such personal attacks using abusive language. I had some concerns which I posted here, you should have defended yourself with proper reasoning if you thought my comments were irrational. Instead, you completely overlooked the main arguments and started to use abusive language - which is totally uncalled for.

Did I mention anywhere that I contacted you for this assignment? If you could kindly revisit my post, I clearly mentioned - "a similar deal".

You say that you were clear with your TERMS & CONDITIONS. If it is so, may I ask you, what was it that prevented you from sharing these TERMS & CONDITIONS with me till the 10th post (after some 35 hours of making the initial contact) in our personal conversation? Do you think it was justified?

The deal I discussed with you was indeed murky in my opinion because ->

1. Your initial requirement was for a content writer only - who would develop quality content with images in it (Refer -> https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/need-articles-on-cydia-tweaks.2680374/). If you wanted someone who should
    • write the content
    • draft the article on your site,
    • do on-page SEO,
    • search for at-least 5 HD quality relevant images (per article),
    • properly name them with ALT attribute
    • insert those 5 images on each of the posts before hitting the "Publish" button.
    - you must have explicitly mentioned these in your initial post - or at the worst case, disclose this in your first PM to the job seeker. Is it too much to ask for? If I would have known this at the very beginning, I would not have bothered responding to you.

2. You should have made it very clear in the very beginning of conversation that you can't make any upfront/per article or weekly payment and you are only interested to pay the writer once a month.

3. If you wanted the writer to make About Us Page, Privacy Policy Page, Terms Of Use Page for your site, besides writing articles, why didn't you mention the same in your initial post? A writer might be comfortable in writing the kind of articles you were looking for, but he/she may not have the caliber to develop such pages. If it was one of the terms that the same author who would be writing the content, must also create About Us Page, Privacy Policy Page, Terms Of Use Pages, it MUST have been stated in your initial post.

4. You stated one requirement in the initial post - and then went on to add a few more in the subsequent post. Then added a couple of new mandate in the 6th post and finally revealed your full TERMS & CONDITIONS on the 10th post? Do you think it is fair on the part of the writer who had already spent considerable amount of time discussing the deal with you? It might have saved both parties a lot of precious time, if you had stated these TERMS & CONDITIONS at the very beginning.

Would be waiting to hear your part of the arguments in a well-cultured manner.

debapriya deb, Sep 25, 2013 IP
    Deadsquirrel likes this.