1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Simple Modifications to WordPress Website

Discussion in 'Programming' started by jags2ooo, Sep 22, 2013.

Modifications needed:
    HOME PAGE http://www.creative-grafika.com/channelingmeditation/
    Add Paragraph of text before page footer under paypal buttons
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60920627/Only-focus-onthis.jpg

Gallery Page
    ------------------------------------

1. I would like a better gallery for the necklaces. NexGen Plugin should work fine http://www.creative-grafika.com/channelingmeditation/chakra-necklaces/
    Take a look at the old website here. http://channelingmeditation.com/crystal_jewellery.html ( I want the new nexgen like that)
    I do plan to sell the necklaces on that page and include paypal buttons.

CONTACT PAGE
    ----------------------------------------
    Also need help with this page. http://www.creative-grafika.com/channelingmeditation/contact-us/
    See png attached showing you where I would like the details.
    Also, the actual information is meant to read as per the screen grab attached.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60920627/contact-form.png
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60920627/Screen shot 2013-09-17 at 3.53.05 PM.png

PM ME I'm paying $20 Paypal.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
    jags2ooo, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  2. edduvs

edduvs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Attention, do NOT work with this guy, I can provide proof via printscreens on skype conversation, how I worked for him ,he was okay with the work done, and after he paid and got his files, he re-claimed the payment :)

edduvs, Sep 23, 2013 IP
  3. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I did some work for him a while back and he was kind of a jerk in general. Just arrogant and kinda racist.
    Had a little bit of work and then piled on more too.

indyonline, Sep 23, 2013 IP
  4. webmaster1189

webmaster1189 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks guys for the heads up, you saved me time and frustration as well.

webmaster1189, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  5. jags2ooo

jags2ooo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @edduvs I have never once did a charge back here on dp for a programming job. I've been a member since 2006. I hired you to create a POP UNDER script which you did and i paid you exactly what i owed you. Later on you wanted to trade/Sell "LIKES" to me for $5. I sent the $5 than you proceeded to argue with me because i refused to pay YOUR paypal fee.

@indyonline I did 70% of the job i paid you for. You where completely useless and a waste of time. You took days to do a job that I completed in 2 hours..... even though you did only 30% of the job I still paid you in full. I had ever right to be angry with you for wasting my client & I's. You did not even create a back up before doing the work. Do not take a job your not qualified for.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
    jags2ooo, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  6. edduvs

edduvs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You don't have to bold and raise the font of your text, I don't think we are idiots, we can read normal text too :)

edduvs, Sep 24, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  7. bagfull

bagfull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thats not possible. I have been working with @jags2ooo since many months. I never got problem and paid me in time.
    still working in long term relationship. he is a great guy. :)

bagfull, Sep 24, 2013 IP
    jags2ooo likes this.
  8. edduvs

edduvs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @bagfull, we are speaking for ourselves , as I've just warned the others to take care and ask for payment to be sent as gifts if they work with him. I had a bad experience with this guy, and coincidence or not, 3 more others had too. Maybe you're the lucky number four. But still, this IS possible as it already happened.

edduvs, Sep 24, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  9. indyonline

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    You are a liar! and I am going to be right back with proof (see picture in my next post). Everyone look at my profile and see his comment where he says I "must have been a fast swimmer" because of how fast I got the work done...

It really is amazing how big of a liar you are. You don't know how to do the work that is why you are paying people. You have serious personal issues my friend... I did the work in under 2 hours, way under. (see my pic below for proof.)

You did 0% because you don't know how....

How can you seriously lie so much? for real...?

You did pay me (wasn't worth my time, I just did it to help. Woulda probably done it for free but you offered) but as I was saying, are just a jerk.

You was not angry, just arrogant. Why are you lying about being angry...? That's retarded...

lol I am 10x's more qualified than you.... seriously. You can't even do something as simple as setting up a wordpress theme with it's widgets. That's what I did for this guy while he was in a chat with me and reviewing the changes. All I had to do was make the site look like the templates demo. EASY stuff for any beginner but he needed me to do it for him. This guy is a joke and a big time liar.

You are making some pretty stupid statements here. I just can not believe you are saying these things. It's definitely all for show because you know the truth and you're just trying to save your reputation here when so many can speak against it.

---
    But anyway, you really need to see somebody about the lying, a therapist or something because you tell some pretty extreme lies that are easily proven to be...

This guy say's he done all the work but does not know how. I mentioned above the simple things he had me do and if you look at his threads you will see the simple stuff he has to hire people to do. And he can not lie and say he is outsourcing because he don't have time, he sat in a chat room with me the whole time ( I saved the entire chat if I need to post that proof too) so if he knew how he woulda been better off doing it himself, he had the time...

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
    indyonline, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  10. indyonline

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    and here is the proof just in case he tries to go to my profile and delete his comment. Proves everything he said is a Lie.

I actually saved the entire chat conversation too if he still wants to lie I will post it too...

jags.jpg

indyonline, Sep 24, 2013 IP
    edduvs likes this.
  11. rxzor

rxzor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Don't waste your time with this guy. He is a big time Paypal chargeback scammer. He was satisfied with the logo I made for him, paid me and then decided to claim back the money.

rxzor, Sep 25, 2013 IP
    indyonline and edduvs like this.
  12. edduvs

edduvs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will send Shawn an email regarding this guy with these proofs you posted here, in order to get him banned. These members shouldn't be part of DP Community.

edduvs, Sep 25, 2013 IP
    rxzor and indyonline like this.
  13. indyonline

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    It just amazes me how people can lie and scam people and just think they should be able to get away with it. That people shouldn't get mad they should just continue to let him scam them. pfft

indyonline, Sep 25, 2013 IP