1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way for getting dofollow sites

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by s.cool, Sep 10, 2013.

1. ronmac

ronmac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Difference is I walk the walk and you two talk ( but nobody is listening )

And back to the "debate" how does one get "whitehat" links if the site does not have articles etc......

ronmac, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  2. Brain Technosys

Brain Technosys Member

Best Answers:
    I think you know better than us as you already had that BS business to get rank in top 50 results in just $9.99

Brain Technosys, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  3. GregWR

GregWR Member

Best Answers:
    21 grand for that site? C'mon now.

If your site can't get "whitehat" links it simply doesn't deserve them and you shouldn't be in this game regardless of the niche.

Produce quality and be patient, every Google update pushes another bunch of spammers down and your trickle of traffic will increase. Utilize FB, Pinterest or whatever intelligently and again if your content is good you will get likes or followers.

This isn't a theory, this is what I've done, I look forward to Panda and Penguin because all the backlink spamming sites disappear and I move up.

You can choose to listen to me or you can choose to continue wasting your time, it's of no consequence to me.

GregWR, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  4. seoagrippa

seoagrippa Active Member

Best Answers:
    do you have a scrapebox? if you do have it have a option of doing that. let me know if you need help on doing that

seoagrippa, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  5. Addy Airla

Addy Airla Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    seaching on google as write "best dofallow sites in 2013 " you get good result

Addy Airla, Sep 23, 2013 IP
  6. Nick Gomez

Nick Gomez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    S.Cool - there are both manual and automated ways to find do follow blogs. To do this manually, you could search on google for sites that pertain to your keyword and provide blog commenting capability. For example, if your niche is dog training, you could use the following query in Google: "dog training" "leave a comment". you could also grive deeper into the Google serps by adding delimiters such as "-2012 -2011" to eliminate older blogs. Then you need to look at the PR of the URLs to see if they will pass PR and verify that they are do follow blogs. there are automated tool like Scrapebox, that automate the searching and posting of comments. There are discounted licenses for sale on digital point for tools like scrapebox

Other commenter's have provided solutions like profile links or providing good content, which are other ideas.

Nick Gomez, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  7. tbutterfly

tbutterfly Member

Best Answers:
    dont use automatic backlinks,

tbutterfly, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  8. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I got backlinks from:
    Squidoo
    With Squidoo being an authority website with search engines like Google, each time you build a lens, you are able to rank for specific keywords used within your page's title and content itself. It's a very effective strategy for generating back links and generating traffic to your website.

HubPages

HubPages is extremely similar to Squidoo in many ways. They have a wizard that helps you easily create hubs, they use tags, and they allow marketing.

ktp2012, Oct 5, 2013 IP