1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fuel Your Brand With Our Exceptional And Profound Content Writing Services

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Final_solution, Jul 22, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Content is an inseparable part of a website. If the layout and appearance of a website attracts the attention of the visitors, it is the content that provides them information regarding the products and services offered by the company. We aim to provide unique, informative and original writing pieces to our clients so that their business can flourish and attain new heights. No matter, what your requirements are, our diversified writing styles and services will provide you the best suited solution for your business.

We at FINAL SOLUTION offer a perfect solution for all your requirements. We are in the content writing industry for four years and have a team of writers which is capable of producing excellent work pieces as demanded by the clients. Our crisp, original and well researched content writing skills can provide you an opportunity to occupy the top notch position in the search engine ranking and boost traffic towards your website gaining more potential customers. We pay proper attention in understanding the requirements of the client and then come up with a content which is written in the right tone and capable of attracting and engaging the readers.

Our content writing services include the following.
    • Blog writing
    • Guest post writing
    • Product descriptions
    • Press releases
    • Promotional contents
    • SEO optimized content writing
    • Web Page Writing
    • Etc.
    There are several clients who prefer writing for their blogs and websites on their own but they might not be aware of the difference between promotional and informative content due to which they might not be able to get expected traffic. The best way to fuel up your business is to hire us. We are experts in writing with accuracy and originality and can help you in enhancing your customer base easily.

We at Webmaster Solutions are capable of producing internet friendly, SEO optimized, professional articles in quick turn-around time. Our main motive is to deliver exceptional services to our clients and provide them a high level of satisfaction so that they can have smiles on their face and get the work worth a value paid by them.

So, what are you waiting for?

If you are willing to be at the top, our profound content writing services are always available for you. Hire us today and avail our expert writing services to see your business touch the sky in a short time period.

Price:-
    For Informative and General Articles: 80 cents per 100 words​
    For SEO, LSI and Web contents: 100 cents per 100 words​
    For Guest Post Writing and Press Release: 140 cents per 100 words​
    Special Offer for Lifetime:-

I’ll only take $3 per 500 words for first 4 clients.

Contact details:-
    Gmail:
    Payment via paypal only.
    Best Regards,

-F

Final_solution, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  2. Design Büro

Design Büro Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll take 3$ for 500 words

Design Büro, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  3. Final_solution

Final_solution Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sure I'll provide contents at $3 per 500 words. I would like to let you know that only 2 positions are remaining after that special offer will be closed.

-F

I would like to let you know that this offer has been taken by first 4 clients.

Thanks,
    -F

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    Final_solution, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  4. sj2012

sj2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I've been using Katy from last 2 months. All I want to thank her for the great work.
    Very fast turnaround time, and articles were well-researched and followed my instructions exactly. Recommended!

sj2012, Sep 23, 2013 IP
    Final_solution likes this.
  5. Final_solution

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for recommending me. I love to provide top notch contents within given timeframe.

-F

Final_solution, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  6. grafx77

grafx77 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Hello Katy....i'd love to speak with you more on SKYPE. I have more than enough article writing jobs to keep you busy for a very long time.

EDIT: Your SKYPE can no longer be found.

grafx77, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  7. Final_solution

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My skype: Final_solution36

Many Thanks,
    Katy.
    10% discount is available on the order of more than 1k words.

Many Thanks,
    -F

Final_solution, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  8. fola.levelup

fola.levelup Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good work, sound quality within assigned time. Keep it up Katy

fola.levelup, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  9. Final_solution

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Fola for the feedback :)

Thanks for your feedback :)[​IMG]

Final_solution, Oct 25, 2013 IP
  10. tushar69

tushar69 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just vouch Katy for small order of 5 articles and the quality that she provided me, I bet that no one can beat her on these prices. Great Job!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    tushar69, Feb 25, 2014 IP
    Final_solution likes this.
  11. Souleclipse

Souleclipse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    MY REVIEW: Note* - I did not use his service yet but i do intended to though.
    I had Final Solution on my Skype list for sometime.
    Knowing his rate that is listen on the first page, i would contact him for article writing service.

First i asked for a e-book rewrite rate. He quote me $10 / 500 words. (Maybe forgot that i was from DP)
    I say wow, it's different from the rate your Post here on DP, and he quote me $6.50 / 500 words in the end.

Just Recently, i ask for articles to be written.
    About 30-50 articles, he quoted me $5 / 500 words, Where the rate he posted is $4 / 500 words.
    Plus this is a bulk order from me, after asking why was the price increase, this is the answer i got.

"But this is what my current 2 clients are paying me"
    "If current clients are paying me $5 then why should i work at lower rates?"

I would gladly accept if he tell me "My Rate has increased due to work load".
    But the way he justify such that if one of his client suddenly pay me $10/ articles, i suppose i had to keep follow up the price?
    It okay to increase price, but being honest is the first thing you need to get a clients, His price fluctuate as the wind blow.
    Today $5, tomorrow $10. How Funny.

I would think twice working with him, he had sub standard when talking to potential clients, raising price as and when he like.
    Caveat emptor

Update: After posting : http://i.imgur.com/yJ2m5RJ.png

He claim " I can charge whatever, whatever "

Souleclipse, Mar 20, 2014 IP