1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many of you have a no money website?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MDSEO, Sep 21, 2013.

Hello guys!

This is an informal survey to see how many are doing it for love, pride or because you have something to share.
    How many of you have an unmonetized website/blog? No ads, nothing to sell and your have your reasons for doing it.

I would love to hear your reasons but that is not a requirement for replying.

Thanks,
    MD

MDSEO, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  2. joshdesigns

joshdesigns Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My main site kind of started like that, but then it became a sort of a design/artwork portfolio, but usually it doesn't bring me business. I usually just have someone in my city that heard from someone that I do flyers or something of that sort.

joshdesigns, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  3. Shole93

Shole93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a blog about being an admin and a review blog. Also I have a promotion forum that doesnt earn me any money.
    So yeah I do some sites out of love :D but i also need to keep them up so thats why i have a reseller :) and offer hosting

Shole93, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  4. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    In my case, it's about 20%. ^^. I bought some for investment (at this time, they're making no money though), and establish some just for fun (to write what I take interest).

mrgadget, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  5. MDSEO

MDSEO Member

Best Answers:
    yeah you're right... there is no pressure when to start blogging, we can write anything...

MDSEO, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  6. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you doing website or blog just for hobby there is no chance you don't get money after time from it. Because when you do something for fun you doing it better and spend more time on it.

prawyyy, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  7. Shole93

Shole93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Totally, i mean thats what blogs are for to express yourself, to show the internet what you are thinking :)

Shole93, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  8. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why did you copy and paste our super moderators thread content word for word?
    http://www.v7n.com/forums/forum-lobby/345287-how-many-you-have-no-money-website.html#post2031184

snakeair, Sep 25, 2013 IP