1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to create a profitable blog

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by sadiaarifinomita, Sep 21, 2013.

i am a new blogger and i really want to create a profitable blog in no time. but i don't know how to do this. so i need helpful suggestions which will help me to create a profitable and successful blog.

sadiaarifinomita, Sep 21, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  2. Hefaistos

Hefaistos Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's almost impossible to create a blog that generate revenue as you said "in no time". This type of websites usually requires time, unique content and the need to be updated very often. Also you'll need to take care of optimisation part and SEO to promote your blog.
    With a high quality content, you can encourage your users to share your articles and why not, do a facebook page for it and share the most interesting content there with links to your website.
    To make a succesfully blog, you'll need to give readers what they want to read, so you can focus on a single domain of activity (such as discussion about movies, games, politics, food, entertainment, or anything else), or you can write about general things, like your opinion about something, jokes, debate different subjects, or any other things.
    Usually is hard to get a blog profitable very fast without investing in programs like Google Adwords or any promotion campaigns, because there are already a huge number of blogs.

Hefaistos, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  3. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    it takes years to build a profitable blog. you have to decide you want it and then stick to it no matter what.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  4. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    Think what you specialize in for create your blog. Waiting for SE indexing and traffic attacking your blog. Then your blog will speak out. Blog is usually required for years to be known if you do it as practical and pure.

I have been spending for 2 years with earn from adSense and amazon with very small money at the beginning, $ 0.01 in the whole week.

Presently, my $ is piling up more and more every day. Well come to visit my blog as your guidance: http://cell-phone-plus.blogspot.com/, then let's see future action necessary.

Michael Leng, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  5. Shole93

Shole93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It takes some time to make it work, first of all as all the above users said "stick to one topic" than post a lot daily and when traffic is up on a high point and is staying up add some ads :D

Shole93, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  6. Michael Leng

Best Answers:
    Absolutely agree adding ads when blog riches with traffic. That's the way I do.

Michael Leng, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  7. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    MONETIZING YOUR BLOG
    Money is always what it’s about. So, make sure your blog is set up for just that. You do this by adding AdSense to your site, and also marketing affiliate products.

ktp2012, Sep 23, 2013 IP
  8. Achiever

Achiever Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it is depends on the template that you installed.....

Achiever, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  9. Michael Leng

Best Answers:
    The more traffic the more money;-write the unique articles as many as you can to draw the index from SE.
    Then install Adsense & other affiliate links for monetizing.

Michael Leng, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  10. khemraj

khemraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Everybody would have created a profitable blog and everybody would be busy in making money instead on spending time here on DP, if we know how to create a profitable blog. Ask anyone who has answer your query, if anyone of them have even blog, forget about profitable blog :)

khemraj, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  11. Alicia Tang

Alicia Tang Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Stick to a good useful topic... and have a lot of advertisements on your page.

Alicia Tang, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  12. maconheiromor

maconheiromor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Find a good niche, create unique content with proper keyword density, and get high-quality backlinks to it. Generate good traffic and get your income from ads or affiliate links ;)

maconheiromor, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  13. RKC

RKC Banned

Best Answers:
    Patience is necessary to earn via Blogging.

RKC, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  14. Canadiangoldstien

Canadiangoldstien Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Keyword targeting with article marketing and seo are a good way to start driving traffic to your blog.

Canadiangoldstien, Sep 30, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  15. Krylborn

Krylborn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO and google adwords are definitely two key components. Other than that it's simply about making sure you got the right content for your target audience.

Krylborn, Oct 1, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  16. Yelena

Yelena Member

Best Answers:
    as some people said before, building profitable blog takes time Here some tips:
    1. Pick a topic that's interesting to you, something you like and can talk (or write) about four hours.
    2. acquire quality back links, utilize social media to promote your blog.
    3. use ads or relevant affiliate programs to monetize your blog.
    4. keep writing

Yelena, Dec 25, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  17. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    and to addon, with afblocks all over the internet....profit is just gone unless you try to block adblocks

Sugavanas, Dec 25, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  18. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The time you take to build a successful, money making blog site online will depend on a lot of things.

The process is simple and the things to get done can be easily outsourced if you have enough money to invest.

In a very few cases some people start earning money from their blogs in about 3 months or so.... there are a lot of success case studies and you can find them all over the internet ... you just gotta find them.

What you want to Focus on the Most is the TRAFFIC to your Blog. Spend MORE Time on the Marketing to your Content than creating the content.

Of course you still want to create very valuable information for your blog and you can take your time with it to make sure you have very valuable content - but whatever time you spend on creating your content, double it when you promote that content. Make this a daily habit when you work online.

The Key to your building a successful blog is TRAFFIC. That's the bottom line. You could create the best content ever and you could have the best looking blog online but if no one is reading your content or even visiting your site - then there is no point to keep working on the blog anymore until there is at least a little bit of traffic coming in.

One thing I have learned online is that Traffic will get more Traffic. So all you have to do is get the Ball Rolling with the Traffic Flow to your site. Once you start getting a good amount of traffic and you add VALUABLE Information to that - your traffic flow has a great chance to go up naturally.

But this will only happen when you have very valuable content, and when your content solves a problem a lot of people have. This is why you should do your research before creating valuable content. The next step would be driving as much traffic as possible to your content.

And well I guess the main thing for a successful blog is Traffic but Valuable Content is also very important. We can say that you need BOTH to build a successful blog online.

Traffic + Valuable Content = Success

It is a matter of treating the process as a Real Job and create your own Work-from-Home Schedule!!

You can even do this part-time and get results. It is just a matter of doing a massive amount of work on a daily basis until you get a good amount of traffic flowing and then when it starts growing, you can relax a little bit and do a little less work. I would say that a successful Blog can pay you more than any job out there.

I quit my job many year ago and I just blog for a living - it is the best job ever!!! :cool:

There is a lot more you need to learn when building a good blog online and making money with it.... just keep learning and keep doing your research and just do!! .. take as much action as possible!..

You can do it - I know you can so just give yourself about 3 months or more (depending on how much work you put in) to accomplish your goals with your blog. Just remember that every day you can increase your traffic just a little bit more. Consistency should be your best friend!!

I hope this helps you!!

Wish you the best success!!
    :cool:

Snoopy240, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  19. Vishakha Bajaj

Vishakha Bajaj Active Member

Best Answers:
    First try to attract the user from your post and then try to post promotional posts....

Vishakha Bajaj, Dec 26, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  20. Canadiangoldstien

Canadiangoldstien Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think this is pretty much self explanatory.. GOOD, NICHE Traffic and valuable CONTENT will ensure profits from your blog.

Canadiangoldstien, Dec 28, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.