1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Design a Similer Business Website

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by km.tuhin, Sep 19, 2013.

i want to create a business website. For taking ideas i have searched online and found a website (www.datasentials.com) which has caught my eyes. but need some ideas to build website like this.

km.tuhin, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  2. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    goto themeforest, you will get more than enough inspiration

competent123, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  3. Original Hosting

Original Hosting Active Member

Best Answers:
    That website looks fairly simple and I'm sure you could make something similar using wordpress.

Original Hosting, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  4. joshdesigns

joshdesigns Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually, they are using Drupal as their CMS. As for template wise.. their is tons of site templates that look like that, that you can use, probably at theme forest.

joshdesigns, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  5. creativewebmaster

creativewebmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    For the website development you can develop the website very easy with Worddpress. In this way you can edit the the website your self. You can find free theme as well.

creativewebmaster, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  6. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As evidenced by it being a train wreck of how NOT to build a website, with the inaccessible fixed width, absurdly undersized inaccessible fixed metric (px) fonts, and illegible inaccessible color contrasts across multiple spots on the page. The trifecta of /FAIL/ at web design and EVERYTHING one can come to expect form crappy off the shelf templates from scam artist whorehouses like ThemeForest or TemplateMonster.

deathshadow, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  7. joshdesigns

joshdesigns Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You do have a point some of the stuff is a little weird, but everybody likes different designs. Thats like saying one persons artwork in a museum is garbage, and you can do it better. Aha which could be very possibly true. I'm just stating the obvious. I'm telling him what they used, not what to use. I'm sure most people have personal preferences.

joshdesigns, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  8. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Designs that scream "how not to build a website" and "WCAG, what's that?" should NOT be encouraged, I don't care how "pretty" they are. If it's an inaccessible broken wreck of ineptitude, we need to say so. Better to tell them now than let them be led down the garden path by the "gee ain't it neat" flash over substance crowd.

Same goes for the scam artists who have taken over the industry -- aka the 'artists' who waste EVERYBODY's time dicking around in photoshop without enough knowledge of HTML, CSS or accessiiblity to be designing jack ****... or the people who don't know enough HTML, CSS or accessibility to be coding templates either -- said website reeking of that as well.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
    deathshadow, Sep 21, 2013 IP