1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is working on Google these days?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by aoreiano, Sep 18, 2013.

All my websites got penalized these days and backlinks from Web 2.0 are not working. Can we discuss and figure out what kind of link building is working these days on Google.com

aoreiano, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  2. prabha123

prabha123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Right now Guest Posting is doing well for me..

prabha123, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  3. dimplekhanna

dimplekhanna Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If only one site is got penalized means there should be something wrong with your site, i mean your work trace out your mistakes. Try to correct yourself by taking advice from seniors.

dimplekhanna, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  4. Madhu Singh

Madhu Singh Member

Best Answers:
    Link coming from niche site's guest post is working. But if your site is got penalized then firstly you have to remove all bad quality links pointing to your site. After Clean-up, go for guest posting.

Madhu Singh, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  5. Tim.linkaudit

Tim.linkaudit Peon

Best Answers:
    Very true, to have the best hope in Google's SERPs you should have a site that is clean of all spammy, unnatural links, and yes, if Google has penalized you for having these links, you NEED to get them removed before you see your PR do well again.
    I work at The Link Auditors, we have self designed tools that are specifically designed to detect harmful links and removing them. One tool we have is our email tool.
    Link removals can take a very long time, often with little results, if you have many bad links on your site. Our email tool, once all the unnatural links have been collected, will automatically send removal requests to each individual webmaster with a link on your site. Like I said, link removals can take a very long time, however with our email tool, it is very quick, very easy, and often with over night results with just once click of a button!

Tim.linkaudit, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  6. jadabreu

jadabreu Member

Best Answers:
    Links from 2.0 are working... crappy links from 2.0 not.

Whats working now?

-White hat (natural links from authority websites) always work.
    -Gray hat (paid links from authority domains): you have to be careful, diversify your link profile to pass the penguin algorithm. Spun content is having a hard time with new updates so you better write your own articles or buy cheap ones on the web.
    -Black hat(crappy links) is working only for youtube videos. There is another strategy called crash and burn, you rank a website with crappy links take the leads and wait for the penalization, then you rank another domain and so on...

jadabreu, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  7. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    what works now? Exactly what has always worked: Quality linkable content and editorially given links.
    I

Agent000, Sep 20, 2013 IP