1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Webmaster Contest - over $800 in Prizes!

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Joshua Pitts, Sep 19, 2013.

We have this very special announcement for our users of WebGuruBB [​IMG] We will now be hosting a contest that will be worth over $800! The contest will consist of some amazing prizes, which some have been donated by amazing websites related to the webmaster world.

The contest will split up into two types.
    The first type will be a posting contest from our users. Typical rules and regulations of a normal posting contest. The second part will be more of a user engagement with the forum. The more the user does, the more chances he has of winning certain prizes.

Here are the prizes:
    33 Months of Premium Membership to WebGuruBB valued @ $42.50 (Split up into 4 prizes)
    Free XenForo license with a Premium XenFocus Design/Skin valued @ $170 (2 prizes in one)
    $175 in SEO Clerks Coupons (Split up into 3 prizes)
    SEO Clerks Affiliate Script by @ShadyX valued @ $25
    $100 to spend at Scripteen
    $25 voucher to Admining Shop
    21 months of Premium cPanel Hosting to give away valued @ $91.77 (Split up into 3 prizes)
    1 Year of Premium cPanel Hosting valued @ $47.88
    3 Fileze.net 1 Year Premium Accounts valued @ $179.97 (59.99 each)
    a Free domains of any .com, .net, .info, .org valued at $22 (split between 2 contests)

Total Value: $857.12
    Webmaster Contest

Joshua Pitts, Sep 19, 2013 IP
    Shole93 and PardyCo like this.
  2. Shole93

Shole93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wish I had the time to join your posting contest and win it but I am busy with pc, and I will only join it and see how far i can get :)

Shole93, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  3. PardyCo

PardyCo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    :p Well Good luck!
    Don't forget there is a part two of the contest that is not a posting one. Like the Facebook page or follow the Twitter account for a chance to win some of the other prizes!

PardyCo, Sep 22, 2013 IP