1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Experienced U.S. Writer Taking Orders

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Neeni86, Sep 15, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

I'm a writer from the U.S. and I am currently taking orders from anyone who is in need of content. I have been writing articles for clients since 2008 so I have lots of experience, and I have written on various different topics.

I charge $1 per 100 words and I accept payments via paypal. First order you can pay half upfront and from thereafter you can pay upon completion. :)

Content will be 100% unique, well written. All articles will be checked for any grammatical errors before being submitted to you.

If you need articles please contact me.

Thanks!

Nedra

Neeni86, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  2. Alexelixir32

Alexelixir32 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I guess if you had posted some more info people would have been interested in your offering. Did you get any orders

Alexelixir32, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  3. Neeni86

Neeni86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you have nothing better to do? What was the point in that comment and how would you know how many orders I have received??..And yes, by the way I have received plenty of responses FYI so thanks for asking. :)

Neeni86, Sep 18, 2013 IP
    TopNotchServices likes this.
  4. Alexelixir32

Alexelixir32 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just wanted to know even if someone posts so little, they get orders or not,nothing personal

Alexelixir32, Sep 18, 2013 IP