1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eCommerce setup - site selection advice needed

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Brodie123, Sep 5, 2013.

Hi All;

I'm looking to start an e-store for the first time. I have 16,000 product lines.

I'm hoping not to have to invest too much for the startup and invest more as sales start along. Is there a website anyone would recommend for this? I find most want $50/month+ due to the number of products I have.

I am also hoping to have the ability to upload my inventory list with pics etc to save time as they update often.

thank you!

Brodie123, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  2. lixonic

lixonic Active Member

Best Answers:
    i recommend shopify, Start simple - For $29/month you can setup a store with 100 products , 1GB space, and many more features.
    as a shopify developer , i can setup a demo store if you like. contact gmail[at]lixonic[dot]com

lixonic, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  3. Vanzemaljac

Vanzemaljac Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try this:

Shopping Cart scripts: http://www.hotscripts.com/category/scripts/php/scripts-programs/e-commerce/shopping-carts/

For all these scripts you can find installation instruction on youtube for quick and easy installation.

For start you can use shared hosting plans. My favorite is Arvixe,I have never had a problem with them.

I hope that this will help :)

Vanzemaljac, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  4. Sabrina_Gage

Sabrina_Gage Member

Best Answers:
    For building an Ecommerce store, Shopify maybe a good option for you. You can have a try.

To increase sales conversion, live chat is an effective tool. It enables you to identify potential customers and convert them to loyal customers, such as Comm100 Live Chat, Live Person, etc.

Sabrina_Gage, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  5. creativewebmaster

creativewebmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Shopify is best CMS for you.

creativewebmaster, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  6. The Ranked Review

The Ranked Review Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Personally, I would recommend BigCommerce if you some experience with store designing and such. Although, Shopify is very good and much easier to start, they do charge transaction fees - unless you use their credit card processing service as this will waive transaction fees on all plans.

BigCommerce is a much cheaper alternative starting at $24.95 per month giving you unlimited bandwidth and no transaction fees.

Hope this helps!

The Ranked Review, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  7. avinash gaud

avinash gaud Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, Try Magento for your eCommerce requirements.Its free of cost and best eCommerce solution.

avinash gaud, Sep 25, 2013 IP