1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Questions about PayPal Business Account

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Mr.Dog, Sep 14, 2013.

Hello,

Does anyone use a PayPal Business Account? So far I was using a personal account, but I need to set up payment systems, therefore because things are getting more and more complex, I was wondering...

(1) Can I still receive money to the Business Account with the simple e-mail address? Like: can someone, like an affiliate program just send me money simply like with the Personal Account?

(2) Does is cost anything let's say - if my Business Account stays "dormant" with no transactions for 1-2 years?

(3) Can I attach the same credit cards as I have used with the Personal Account? Of course, I would remove the cards from the Personal Account...

(4) Has anyone used the PayPal Business Account for multiple websites? Invoice creation for multiple websites? Is this possible?

(5) Are recurring payments possible with the PayPal Business Account?

(6) How about transaction fees for the Business Account when compared to the Personal one?

Mr.Dog, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  2. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    (1) Can I still receive money to the Business Account with the simple e-mail address? Like: can someone, like an affiliate program just send me money simply like with the Personal Account?
    - Yes, it is same

(2) Does is cost anything let's say - if my Business Account stays "dormant" with no transactions for 1-2 years?
    - No extra cost at all

(3) Can I attach the same credit cards as I have used with the Personal Account? Of course, I would remove the cards from the Personal Account...
    - Same credit card can not use for two account. You can actually upgrade your personal account to business account.

(4) Has anyone used the PayPal Business Account for multiple websites? Invoice creation for multiple websites? Is this possible?
    - Yes

- it is same as personal account

(6) How about transaction fees for the Business Account when compared to the Personal one?
    - it is same if not mistaken https://www.paypal.com/ro/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-receiving-fees-outside

lifeplayer, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  3. Dale2004

Dale2004 Peon

Best Answers:

Yes.

No.

Yes, although why not just upgrade to the Business account? That way you won't have to delete then re-add on a new account.

Yes. Read this for more info - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/sell/multiple_emails-outside

Yes

Transaction fees remain the same.

Dale2004, Sep 15, 2013 IP