1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DP Ads say my ads are not showing on one of my websites?

Discussion in 'Digital Point Ads' started by Sean101, Sep 15, 2013.

I got an email from Digital Point saying that my ads are not showing anymore, but I checked the both of my websites and my ads are showing. I am not sure if this was an error or something and my ads were always showing, or if my ads did stop showing for a bit, but were back up again before I read the email. Has this happened to anyone else? Do I have to do something to fix this?

Solved! View solution.
    Sean101, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What is the domain?

digitalpoint, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  3. Sean101

Sean101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sean101, Sep 15, 2013 IP
    Looks like as of right *now* the system thinks they are both live. It might have been some issue where the ad server couldn't communicate with your servers for awhile. The system automatically readds the site when it detects it again though, so looks like it already "self corrected".

digitalpoint, Sep 15, 2013 IP
    Sean101 likes this.
  5. Sean101

Sean101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cool, cool, wasn't sure if I would have to do something to fix it, but yeah, all seems to be working fine, so that's good. Thanks for letting me know. :D

Sean101, Sep 15, 2013 IP