1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Spin Article How much use

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by scottgerri, Sep 9, 2013.

I write fresh content of article and submit in 1 site, Now can I spin my article? and submit another site?

scottgerri, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Sure you could but it would be a huge waste of time.

dcristo, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  3. buildwebguide

buildwebguide Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

No, spinning isn't a waste of time if you know how to do it.
    Spin your article in a sentence and in a paragraph level. You can even remove or add entire paragraphs in each version of your article. Then submit your new versions of your article to high quality article directories or web 2.0 properties and you will see real results. Top article directories: Ezinearticles, Goarticles, Articlesbase
    Top web 2.0 properties: Squidoo, Hubpages, wordpress.com, weebly, webnode etc

buildwebguide, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  4. ashutoshksingh

ashutoshksingh Active Member

Best Answers:
    From my point of view,it's a wastage of time ..and another thing is that it wouldn't going to be submitted in same article directory websites like Ezinearticles, Goarticles, Hubpages. It may be submitted in low quality website.i think give some extra effort you can write another article in that much time ...

ashutoshksingh, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  5. Corestratagems

Corestratagems Active Member

Best Answers:
    Spinning is not a waste of time if you do it right and you understand its limitations. Using spun content for your money site content is a bad idea but in about 2 to 3 hours time you can spin an article to get 100 spun versions that make perfect sense and have a 95%+ rate of uniqueness. I'm sure this link has been mentioned before but this is one of the best spinning tutorials out there on how to spin an article correctly for use in 2nd or 3rd tier content. http://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/tu...le-spinning-techniques-with-the-best-spinner/

Corestratagems, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  6. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Plain synonym level spinning doesn’t work. You must practically rewrite the article within the spin... so that means spin at paragraph level, then sentence level, then word level.
    Then of course, the spun version must be grammatically correct and readable…

C.Rebecca, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  7. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Sounds like a waste of time to me. You could use that time to write a good article.

dcristo, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  8. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Spun content is not good and you know it comes under black hat SEO.

Even you use for link building purposes, it is not good, they are recognized by Google and they won't give you ranking. For link building, you need to do quality works that is liked by others.

alex06295, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  9. Corestratagems

Corestratagems Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can assure you that spending two hours to do a spin properly and getting 100 unique, perfectly readable articles when used properly is not a waste of time.

If you would stop wiping Matt Cutts' ass for two minutes then you would realize anything you do other than write an article is considered blackhat by Google and Google doesn't recognize spinning that's done well.

Corestratagems, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  10. webdev007

webdev007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use the spun version as long as it makes sense is roughly more than half different from the original one.

webdev007, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  11. Umer Hafeez

Umer Hafeez Active Member

Best Answers:
    No use man...

Umer Hafeez, Sep 15, 2013 IP
    Vebtools likes this.
  12. Babur

Babur Member

Best Answers:
    I spin a unique article to 70% for my tiered links and another unique article for my money site.

Babur, Sep 15, 2013 IP
    Hearthrobz likes this.