1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help desk for your business i.e KB/CS/Tracking System/Email

Discussion in 'General Business' started by coows, Mar 14, 2013.

Online business owners. If you are currently using a help desk what are you using? We are currently looking for an affordable one. Why do you like yours? We will have approx. 1-2 agents who will access/support.
    We are looking for something with these features. Knowledge Base, Customer Support and Ticketing system, with FAQs would be nice.

Any help would be appreciated. Don't want to spend and arm and leg.

coows, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  2. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Try With AJ Help Desk which is the best help desk software for all support solutions - ticket support, live chat services support, email support solutions.
    http://www.ajsquare.com/products/helpdesk-software/index.php

rashida, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  3. kgeorgiev

kgeorgiev Member

Best Answers:
    I am currently using eStreamDesk helpdesk software. It has all I need (and all you have listed) + it has Facebook and Twitter integration. You can give it a try for free here - http://estreamdesk.com. Tell me if you liked it ;)

kgeorgiev, May 8, 2013 IP
  4. Dominick

Dominick Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can also look at hesk, which is a good solution and their basic edition (with copyright) is free. They now also support pop import.

Dominick, Sep 15, 2013 IP
    bumba1988 likes this.