1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is anyone using SEnuke XCr for Backlinks?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Snoopy240, Sep 5, 2013.

Hey DP Community!

I was just looking to invest into some automated tools to get backlinks for SEO.

I have heard very good things about the tool named SEnuke XCr.

I just wanted to know if anyone here has used it or is currently using it.....

...and also what is your opinion about it? ....have you had any success with this tool?..

I'd really appreciate your contribution!

Thanks! :cool:

Have a nice and productive day guys!

Snoopy240, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  2. rober7

rober7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you will get only spam backlinks with this software, and if "theG" notice this your website will get banned.
    you will get backlinks, but you will need quality backlinks (high PR, trust etc) to rank on google.

rober7, Sep 5, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  3. globaltakeover

globaltakeover Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's a good program for tier 2-4 properties. I would advise against blasting your tier 1's or moneysite with it.

globaltakeover, Sep 5, 2013 IP
    postcd and Snoopy240 like this.
  4. HostGarou

HostGarou Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    SEnuke XCr is quite difficult to use, you need first to establish a robust schema that will work for your money site, that's the secret! Make sure to choose just the high page rank websites to link with, DO NOT link to your money site with low page rank websites, Google will ban you. It is a good software if you use it wisely.

Hope this helps :)

Keep us updated. Good luck!

HostGarou, Sep 5, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  5. Matt O'Gara

Matt O'Gara Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been testing it on a site and found two great methods - Megaton Templates and the Senuke Inferno method - Google 'em. Damn it's tricky to learn though. I have a copy based on a virtual server that I use - I don't pay the full amount for it - too expensive. It works out about $40 per month. I'm into my first 2 weeks - it seems to be having an effect but I'm building the whole back link thing slowly, can't blast the site outa the water now, can we?

Matt O'Gara, Sep 6, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  6. HostGarou

Best Answers:
    Yeah, that is what I am talking about, there are some templates which work quite great for the link building, and give remarkable results.

Do not try to build your links quickly with the software, make it looks like you build them naturally even if it requires more time, but it will give your good results in the end.

HostGarou, Sep 6, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  7. Matt O'Gara

Matt O'Gara Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried any of the templates I mentioned HostGarou?

Matt O'Gara, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  8. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not using these software and I don't want to use as well. What I think is these kind of software is not useful these days.

So it would be good if you do manual work.

SERPpoint, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  9. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    THank you everyone for the replies!!

I haven't invested in the tool yet - Im doing everything manual at the moment - I just wanted to see what other people thought about this tool. The features of it really got me excited about ranking up fast but then again I do know how this SEO Game works. Still thinking about it for other types of backlinks and not to my main money site like some of you suggested here.

Great advice guys! Thanks!!

Much success everyone! :cool:

Snoopy240, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  10. jackkarter

jackkarter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, some words of advice when using Senuke. There is nothing wrong with using Senuke. It's just a submission tool, nothing more. Poor quality content is usually the problem for low rankngs and that could be for ANY submission tool.
    (1) Don't use the websites it comes with. Add your own.
    (2) Have a mixture of low quality and good quality. Getting all your links from high PR domains is asking for trouble.
    (3)Don't use the templates. Build your own, it's easy. Using templates creates the same obvious footprint everybody has.
    (4) Create your tier-1 accounts manualy and just use senuke to submit the high quality spun content.
    (5)If you spin your content correctly, it is IMPOSSIBLE for a human or Google to detect it. Make sure to spin images,videos, paragraphs, bullet points, anything you can to make sure each article is at least 95% unique. NO LESS. Spin your titles very heavily.
    (6) ***IMPORTANT***** Only add one link in every 3 submissions and only 30% to your main page, the rest to your inner pages. Make sure you have a *citation in the other pages you submit without a link. *(A reference to your site thats not a link.) Put your keyword maximum 3 times. Once in title, and twice in the body in different places.
    (5) Create a low volume of links over a long period. Minimum 30 days with maximum 100 links pointing to your money site and be CONSISTANT. Do the same with all your tiers. Don't create 100 one month and none the next. Natural links take time and don't rush it.
    (6) Senuke is just one tool and should be used in conjuction with other methods.

easy does it....

Jack Karter

jackkarter, Sep 8, 2013 IP
    postcd and Snoopy240 like this.
  11. moecro

moecro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well theres 2 things working in seo right now. Millions of spamy links (short term method) or High pr & relevant links

moecro, Sep 8, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  12. Atlanta

Atlanta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't recommend using anything to create automated links. In other words a short term site you don't mind getting banned 6 months or a year from now. Remember Big Brother (i.e. Google) is watching you!

Atlanta, Sep 11, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  13. SlavaE

SlavaE Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. Use it with 70%-90% branded, random and generic anchors or will get penalized. Haha.

SlavaE, Sep 11, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  14. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you build a good first tier of links then use lesser quality links to strengthen those links(tiered link building) then any tool could probably do the trick, SEnuke XCR is one of the most well known tools out there and its pricey as all hell, if the saying "you get what you pay for" is true, then it should be one of the best...

Helge Sverre, Sep 12, 2013 IP
    myrikimaru and Snoopy240 like this.
  15. postcd

postcd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used senuke too, but i was not able to recover money back for its price. But in my oppinion, its important to do things as manually as possible, do not stuff it with links.

I think this SW is too expensive.

postcd, Sep 15, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  16. HostGarou

Best Answers:
    You've already got solid votes against using such automated programs, but I'll add my voice too. I tried it in the past, and now I consider SENuke to be about as close to site-suicide as you can get, short of blatant cloaking and deliberate malware. Google's algorithms track what they refer to as "link velocity", which is the speed at which links are acquired. But they also are VERY effective at tracking patterns and footprints... much more so than many people suspect. SENuke is a brute-force linking program with a blatantly obvious footprint. I wouldn't touch it even if they paid ME to use it.

HostGarou, Sep 15, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  17. Chandan Kumar Mishra

Chandan Kumar Mishra Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am totally confuse for "SeNuke Xcr" use or not.

Chandan Kumar Mishra, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  18. Pawan Singh

Pawan Singh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Misra is come out of confusion. This is great software

Pawan Singh, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  19. enous

enous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had tried one year, and its expensive, but maybe not suit for me.

enous, Jul 13, 2014 IP
  20. jackkarter

jackkarter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is nothing wrong with Senuke, Ultimate Demon, GSR or any of these tools. At the end of the day, they are just submission tools and the quality of the results are only as good as the quality of the content and the sites you submit them to.

Comments like "you will get only spam backlinks" are ill informed and inaccurate. There are many, many sites that rank well using these tools. Senuke has been going for 6 years and believe me, thats not an easy thing to achieve in this industry, particularly if you are selling a dud tool.

By all means use it but do it properly and don't just churn out garbage to low quality sites.

jackkarter, Jul 19, 2014 IP