1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A free PR4 back link and Simple method to find relevant HIGH PR 4 + comment pages

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by netgeek, Sep 14, 2013.

Hi DP'ers,

Today am going to share my strategy to find HIGH PR comment pages.
    [ For sure there are many experts here who already know this strategy, but this should help many others who are not aware of this ]

Step 1 :-

- Firstly, am going to use this Google syntax in Google.com
    [ site:.com "Login or register to post comments" "Weight loss" ]

- Am asking Google to show me the sites with".com " extension and has a keyword " Weight Loss " on those .com web page. And using " Login or register to post comments ", Google is directly showing the sites where i can post comment.

Note :- Generally i see the sites which are asking for login or register to post comment has HIGH PA , DA & PR.

Step 2 :-

- After receiving the results, i want you to install seomoz and seoquake on your browser. Where Seoquake helps your to find various stats like PR,Index pages,Alexa,Semrank & domain age and with help of Seomoz you can see the PA,DA & root domains.

- Hence using these above stats you can choose your preferred site page to post your comment.

Step 3 :-
    - Before going further, please go to Google search settings and opt for 100 results per page.
    (it makes us to review 100 sites at one go)
    - Now to find high PR pages, there are some easier and faster ways.Now that you have already installed seoquake, below every page result you see the seoquake bar right now if you scroll up and see you will find a bar which will allow you to sort search results in ascending & descending order.

Please check the screen shot below,

upload_2013-9-14_22-5-3.png

Now Your free PR5 link from me :)

Site Link :- www.gaystarnews.com/article/gay-star-news-director-named-lgbt-entrepreneur-2012041012

( Yes i know it's an adult site )

Page Rank :- PR4

Do-Follow :- Yes

You just register and write a comment along with your site link.

Will soon write an article about some tips and tricks used to find more pages easily.

Cheers,

Attached Files:

netgeek, Sep 14, 2013 IP
    harshakiran likes this.
  2. akara

akara Active Member

Best Answers:
    sounds like a plan
    i will try this

akara, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  3. Nick Gomez

Nick Gomez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This query works very well in Scrapebox, which automates the process. Just remember it makes sense to check Moz and Majestic for PA/DA as shown above as Google has not updated PR since February

Nick Gomez, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  4. modernlifeisadam

modernlifeisadam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've done this in scrapebox plenty of times. Checking the actual DA/PR with SEOMoz/Majestic for the actual PR/DA to make sure the data you get from SB is correct.

modernlifeisadam, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  5. netgeek

netgeek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes guys, scrapebox is an awesome tool !!

Like i mentioned in the thread the experts know how to get high PR comments but i have started this thread for the people who are not aware of this they can find these type of comments without any use of tool and also there are many people here in DP who are struggling to find niche relevant comments and high pr comments, i have also seen some threads people asking for how to find such pages and hence then i have written this method to help some newbies and any other who still don't know how to find these comments.

And am sure some DP'ers who can't afford to pay for scrapebox and for monthly proxies will love this method.

netgeek, Sep 17, 2013 IP
    harshakiran likes this.
  6. Nick Gomez

Nick Gomez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree, and at the end of the day it's one link at a time that helps your site

Nick Gomez, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  7. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    well said.
    each dofollow link is a vote for your site and google always looks for such votes to give it some position.

dean1122, Dec 9, 2013 IP