1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can any body tell me classified site and bookmarking site can have ranking in google ist page.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by pkarnwal, Sep 12, 2013.

without blog link classified site have a ranking in google and pligg theme bookmarking site have goole ranking 1st page. is that possible or not. i am asking because i have a site postsbm dot com. please tell this site can be on google 1st page if i promote more and more by seo.

pkarnwal, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  2. brudawson

brudawson Member

Best Answers:
    Don't promote you're website too much on Search engines like Google.
    now you have a limited criteria to use it, if you promote your website too much on search engines then it would be a SPAM.....!!
    Find latest webdirectory & Bookmarking website you can simply visit vmoption.com & directorycritic.com

brudawson, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  3. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Only directory submission and Bookmarking websites won't work to get on 1st page for a good keyword (for a low-competition keyword this could be enough, but...). You should also do at least guest blogging and article marketing. Also A FEW blog comments... Take part in forums, SEO is easy, but a LONG process!!! ;)

patco, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  4. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Also, take out classifieds sites from your list, it won't give you SEO benefit... but you can use it for traffic purposes.

Of course, some classifieds sites have pr, dofollow as well, but how long would they stay.... after certain period of time your classified is deactivated... means your links were removed and in SEO any link is removed it impacts very badly.

alex06295, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  5. hockeystick

hockeystick Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. If there was a book out that shows you how to get a #1 ranking in Google then everyone would be buying it and then everyone would be ranked first. :)

Getting ranked on the 2nd page is tough enough. It will take a lot of work and you will need to add a lot of good content.

hockeystick, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  6. pkarnwal

pkarnwal Member

Best Answers:
    no body understand my point i have a pligg theame site postsbm dot com this is site. is there any chance to give the ranking on first page or sacond page. because i am not seen any bookmarking site in ranking. thats why i am asking.

pkarnwal, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  7. hockeystick

hockeystick Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My guess is almost no chance of a first page rank. You and 1,000,000 other pligg sites are just taking the same feeds and storing them. Google sees one of these sites and just turns them off in the SERPs.

hockeystick, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  8. modernlifeisadam

modernlifeisadam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think those are going to help. You need press releases, homepage links, guest blog posts, do follow/no follow links, and social media. Only backlinking with those two types of links are not going to be as effective.

modernlifeisadam, Sep 16, 2013 IP