1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help to promote my sites on US and Australia search engine

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by shaamblaze, Sep 12, 2013.

I have an travel website need to increase my website rankings in US and Australia as for now my keywords are in 4th page in both the search engine.How i can push them to first page please do suggest some methods

Thanks

shaamblaze, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  2. mannu

mannu Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will suggest you about guest posting services and press release services. you should take contextual links to get first page ranking in US. Guest posting is very typical seo activities in SEO off-page but it is very useful.

mannu, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  3. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Build backlinks slowly and naturally, just a handful a day. Vary your anchor text so it looks natural. Share your site on social media and let it attract backlinks naturally.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  4. proson

proson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keeps link building. Use press release, article submissions, private blog postings etc. These methods work. Period, as I do it many times.

proson, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  5. shaamblaze

shaamblaze Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks mannu yes i guess guest post works better but not yet tried out and one more thing do i need to focus on US registered blogs or normal ones

shaamblaze, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  6. A kumar

A kumar Member

Best Answers:
    I'll suggest you Guest Post.nowadays it is very famous for SEO and you've to use other SEO technique like On-page and Off-page. if you want to increase your website rankings in US and Australia then PM me and add me on Skype: ajayprofile for your work

A kumar, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  7. shaamblaze

shaamblaze Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey ninja thanks for the tip yes need to pick up some more similar keywords for the promotion between what methods of back link can done

shaamblaze, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  8. shaamblaze

shaamblaze Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great proson for sharing your tips and do you have list of site on press release as most of them are paid one now

shaamblaze, Sep 14, 2013 IP