1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is that possible bookmarking site with pligg theame ranking in google on first page.

Discussion in 'Google' started by pkarnwal, Sep 11, 2013.

tell me is that possible the pligg theame bookmarking site raking in google 1st page.

pkarnwal, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  2. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Chasing only one foot print is not good in link building, your overall link building profile should look natural.. if you are using social bookmarking then use almost all the platforms on which social bookmarking sites are created.

SERPpoint, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  3. pkarnwal

pkarnwal Member

Best Answers:
    i want to give the ranking my site on Google 1st page which is bookmarking site makes on wordpress pligg theame.
    is that possible pligg theame site have a ranking in google first page. i am asking because this is without content and i am not see any bookmarking site in google ranks 1st page.

pkarnwal, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  4. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anything is possible, but it takes a tremendous amount of work or luck or a combination of both to appear on the 1st page of Google for popular keywords.

You may want to try targeting some less competitive long tail keywords.

danasurvey, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  5. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think that its possible, simply as these sites tend to draw in content that is poorly written, computer generated, and or respun and submitted elsewhere. I have a site like this myself, and in many cases, the content is just gibberish.

If there was only top quality articles, then perhaps, but if its a general spammy bookmarking site, I dont think you have much chance.

matt_62, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  6. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Backlinking on pligg sites won't rank you anywhere in google. You need to get various backlinks from various sources. Getting high quality content backlinks will get you good rankings. It is a time consuming process. I hope you have patience and some depth in your pocket.

maddy, Sep 18, 2013 IP