1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A simple challenge

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by EliteImpactLabs, Sep 11, 2013.

This may sound like an odd question but just in theory...

Say your challenge was to create a simple website that would receive just 5 unique visitors to it daily via organic search... And you had to create that website in the fastest and most efficient way possible... How would you go about doing it?

Sean

EliteImpactLabs, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  2. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would add content in my site with proper onpage optimization, would create pages based on low competitive keyword research... would pick an SEO friendly WP theme..

SERPpoint, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  3. ArchAxis

ArchAxis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ArchAxis, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  4. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Alright here's what I do when I start a new blog, and I end up with 100 visitors a day in a week or less. 1. Start the blog, and add 5-10 posts to it. 2. update it everyday. 3. on each post, use the share buttons to bookmark it on around 5 social bookmark sites. 4. share your posts on social media sites. 5. ping your blog using pingler. 6. start adding new content to your blog 1-5 times a day (the more you post the more traffic you'll get). 7. build backlinks slowly and naturally to your blog (1-3 a day in the begginning is enough). 8. enjoy your traffic.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  5. j3thro

j3thro Member

Best Answers:
    In that case, you just have to choose the right keywords. Target is only 5 visitors a day, you should be able to find keywords with less to no competition at all. But I am sure there's no money to that.

j3thro, Sep 13, 2013 IP