1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make Money With ClickBank!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by frunzadevie, Aug 27, 2013.

Hi everybody,
    I want to present you some ways to make money with clickbank! You will see some free ways and some paid ways that will work!
    Let's start:
    1) Sites/Free Blogs - chose a niche - write some quality articles - promote it and if you will have a good amount of targeted visitators you will get some sales;
    2) Facebook/Twitter - If you don't have a twitter account or many followers on it you can buy a gig from fiverr that will sound like "I will tweet your message to 200,000 people for $5". For facebook you can look out for gropus that are on your niche;
    3) Yahoo Answers - Don't spam... just search for questions on your niche and give some good answers;
    4) Forums - If you are an active member on some forums you can create a signature with your affiliate link;
    5) Youtube Videos - this is a great method to earn a lot of money not only with clickbank, this works with all type of products and services. Create a high quality video review and create some backlinks for this and wait to get some views. After a little period of time you will see some good converting in your accounts.
    I hope this 5 ways to make money with clickbank will help you.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
    frunzadevie, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  2. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips for promoting ClickBank products!

I would say if you create a review site based on your clickbank products then it would be good idea as you can optimize pages within your site and get visitors from search engines.

SERPpoint, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  3. Lasse Nielsen

Lasse Nielsen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good post. The purpose of Clickbank is to allow people whom are authors of digital products, eBooks, tutorials, and other types of online informational products to sell them through a process called affiliate marketing. I’ll be reviewing Clickbank, talking about it as an affiliate network or a way you can make money as an affiliate by selling the vendor’s products. Clickbank is the major retailer of digital products in the world and they do their best to get rid of low quality products, nevertheless there is a lot of useless products. So, you have to know how to pick what is worth it promoting.
    I have gone through your notes on making money with clickbank. Thanks for nice share.

Have a nice day ! :)

Lasse Nielsen, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  4. frunzadevie

frunzadevie Peon

Best Answers:
    And the worst method to promote clickbank products is to use sites like studads.com etc. I tested this and the results showed me a big $0:)

frunzadevie, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  5. cmorris

cmorris Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know how people use yahoo answers for marketing. It seems like any time that you post a link as a response, they flag your post and deduct some points.

cmorris, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  6. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    I would have to agree with you. There are plenty of high quality Clickbank products worth promoting but not all of them are. There are still plenty of garbage just like with anything online. Clickbank is a great place to start for all affiliate marketers who wants to earn a good amount of cash.

Isadore Gregory, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  7. frunzadevie

frunzadevie Peon

Best Answers:
    You can post a link to your site(where you have click bank products) or you can use tinyurl.com to short the link! And the key is to give to people some usefull answers. Not only two words and a link!

frunzadevie, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  8. ardge25

ardge25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    in looking for affiliates to promote my clickbank products 50% commission paid pm me thanks

ardge25, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  9. werliyu

werliyu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Email marketing. Build a list

werliyu, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  10. ardge25

ardge25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    build a list funny guy with people with no experience in marketing? You are new to this ain't you?

ardge25, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  11. davisgd

davisgd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've got a little review site that I started a while ago. It's still making me a good $300-$500 a month. Not totally life-changing, but a nice little surprise to see in the mail every so often.

davisgd, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  12. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    Majority of affiliates of clickbank uses their own blogs or websites to promote products.
    what you have to look for when promoting your affiliate products?
    Your website.blog should be related to the products you are promoting e.g if you are promoting an electronics product then your website's content should be related to electronics.
    you can add your affiliate links at every page of your site.
    You can also promote your product at Emails too.
    Forums are also a good choice to promote your affiliates.

dean1122, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  13. shariarkhabir179

shariarkhabir179 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks to promote a nice option to earn here. But I am still confuse about the opportunity that you have exposed here in your posting. How much effective would it be for us?

shariarkhabir179, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  14. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm currently using Yahoo Answers. It's really competitive as I see some affiliates even posting about their websites as Questions.

Ethan Alvin, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  15. CK Tan

CK Tan Peon

Best Answers:
    I go to a site called socialmention.com to see if my chosen niche is a good one. Pay attention to the Strength and Passion scores.

CK Tan, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  16. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You wanna earn with Clickbank? Make Mini-review site (3-5 pages with bonus), then ranking on Google (Press release + Youtube + Web 2.0 + Social bookmarking) for keyword "product name + review (s)/scam". It's easy. Good luck!

mrgadget, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  17. Michael Mayer

Michael Mayer Member

Best Answers:

Thanks for Sharing, The strategies that you have listed will actually work for any business!

Michael Mayer, Nov 22, 2013 IP