1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Some Information

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Bled Latifi, Sep 11, 2013.

Hello my account has been disabled before a month with stupit reasons as we know how google disabled it i will show the letter how they sent to my mail:

Aug 14
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    to me
    [​IMG]
    Hello,
    This email is to alert you that your AdSense account was found to be non-compliant with our AdSense program policies and as a result, your AdSense account has been disabled.

Current account status: Disabled

Action required: None

Violation explanation

We've found that you're displaying Google ads through an IFRAME on your site. However, AdSense publishers are not allowed to alter the layout, behavior, targeting, or delivery of ads, and thus may not employ IFRAMEs to display the ad code.

As a result, we've placed your account payments on hold while you review the ad implementation of your site. We'll review your account again in two weeks. If at that time we still detect that ads are being served in IFRAMES, then your account may be disabled for violation of our ad behavior policy:
    Payment
    As your account has been permanently disabled, we will withhold payment of your account balance. As stated in the AdSense Terms and Conditions (https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms), Google reserves the right to withhold payments from publishers due to any breach of the program agreement. Please note that this step was taken in an effort to maintain the quality of the AdSense program and to protect the interests of our AdWords advertisers. The earnings on your account will be returned to the affected advertisers.

No further accounts
    Please note that further participation in the AdSense program by publishers whose accounts have been disabled is prohibited. For more information concerning disabled accounts, please see the FAQ in our Help Center:

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

But can someone explain this : We'll review your account again in two weeks. If at that time we still detect that ads are being served in IFRAMES, then your account may be disabled for violation of our ad behavior policy:

I really dont understand what they mean with it,i really need to know,or if somebady have same issue before

Thankyou

Bled Latifi, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  2. mrgoe

mrgoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well try to add your ads on another website, not in iframes this time. If they show, then your account is ok. If not, then.. you`ve been banned

mrgoe, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  3. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well when you say you don't understand it, which bit of "don't place adsense ads in iframes" did you not understand? Struggling to see how anyone could not understand something they highlight very specifically 2-3 times.
    Posting your site url would greatly help as can't comment further other than to say do what they say or get a permanent ban, you're very, very lucky they are giving you a second chance.

adsenseplr, Sep 11, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow and digitalpoint like this.
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I too don't get what they are asking.

Agent000, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  5. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Has anyone got a gun? C'mon someone must have a digital gun....Some people need shooting

adsenseplr, Sep 12, 2013 IP