1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Your Help to SEO My Site

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Rezan, Aug 31, 2013.

Hi,
    I have created this site www. watchnflhdlivestream. com few months ago and now its on google 2nd/3rd page with targeted keywords ( Watch NFL Live, NFL Live Stream, NFL Live Online) but i want to come up one 1st page permanently. so now want to buy back link's from seoclerks. com / fiverr.com they are offering manually created backlink's service and Links wheel services. but i never brought links from these sites. That's why i need help to buying any service. or you can give me idea which is best for my site.

Regards
    Rezan

Rezan, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  2. onqdirector

onqdirector Active Member

Best Answers:
    The types of services that will accept your site are limited because of your niche. You wouldn't be able to get links on some of the top elite private networks because its considered a bad neighborhood niche, In this case the only reasonable options you have left for purchased links are blog comments, social bookmarks, forum links, web 2.0, wiki links, etc. Most of these links aren't enough to really drive the heavy competition niches and keep them their long term. The sheer intensity of link volume and velocity needed for these low level links to rank a competitive term almost always leads to a churn and burn approach due to eventually getting a slap from google. What I suggest you do is purchase a few dozen aged domains with coupons for under $10 each. (try fatwallet.com to find godaddy coupons) use a free tool like expireddomains.net to find relevant aged domains even some with PR and build yourself a small private mini network of blogs specifically relevant to your topic, now use VA's to create a bunch of unique articles/content that you can post on the new sites. Buy Unique c-class IP hosting from a company like arctic hosting and install wordpress, joomla, drupal etc on the site. Then use these sites as buffers, buy the social bookmarks wiki links etc and point them at these sites. I like using SENuke or Blackhatlinks.com for this... (but its important still to not over do it) then after some time place links in new content on these microsites that point at your top level money site. Voila, you've just created an authority niche relevant mini site network that only you have access to. You can make it as unique as you want and try all different linking strategies because you will be in control of the site network.

onqdirector, Aug 31, 2013 IP
    Kianu42 likes this.
  3. sudheer86

sudheer86 Member

Best Answers:
    I have a long list of sites where you can get some quality posts related your site(sports and online steaming)

sudheer86, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  4. Shoaib Marfatiya

Shoaib Marfatiya Member

Best Answers:
    Do bookmarking of your website with high PR bookmarking site

Shoaib Marfatiya, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  5. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Those keywords are really tough and you need much more work than you think... It's easy to get to 1st page, but then, how to STAY there is the problem! ;) You should take part in forums daily, write articles and post them in TOP article directories -> about 3 timer per week... Also, don't forget UNIQUE content any time you have a few hours to work on your website. Social Bookmarking sites will work good for EVERYTHING new that you add to your website! :)

patco, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  6. 1994

1994 Member

Best Answers:
    becarefull about buying backlinks, in google's last algoritms it is highly forbidden and google finds out it will put your website in their blacklist . so I think buying traffic, facebook likes , ... are better ways

1994, Sep 11, 2013 IP