1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

So many ways to make money that it's hard to actually do

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tobalsan, Sep 8, 2013.

Internet.
    Espcially, the world wide web (yes, that's two different thing, did you know that ?).

There are so many ways to make money online. At least a thousands. Or tens of thousands.
    How you guys deal with information overload ? Affiliate marketing, CPA, Ads, Surveys, White hat, black hat, joint ventures, scripts selling, marketplaces, website flipping...

I feel like a f*ckin SPONGE !

Because I have what I call the "kid in candy shop" syndrom (yeah I invented that. Or at least, I came up with this by myself). I want to learn each and every way to generate profits online. And I want to master them and be proficent in all of them.

But of course it's humanly impossible. I know it isn't. So I want to know if anyone feels or ever felt like that ? And how do you manage to keep your ideas straight ?

tobalsan, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  2. cwebbatya

cwebbatya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes. What the good mentors tell you to do is stay on TRACK ON the best tactic you feel will work for you and don't stop until you create income. If you stop on the way... your screwed.

Would you rather have your mom cook one super good meal or 20 horrible meals?

cwebbatya, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  3. CandleKeep

CandleKeep Active Member

Best Answers:
    It all comes down to what you're good at... and what you want to do.

My advice?

Figure out what you're good at. Then focus on THAT.

Are you a great writer?

A great talker?

Great in front of a camera?

Great with software / programming?

Great with SEO? Blogging?

Figure out what you're great at... And then make it work.

CandleKeep, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  4. DanMcMor

DanMcMor Peon

Best Answers:
    FOCUS. First things first - Build your list no matter who says what. It's been told for decades now, I tell you again, money is in the list. The is the most reliable way to make money online. List building should be your number 1 priority. That's how all the''gurus" and super affiliates make money online - with their lists.

Second, have daily marketing plan.
    If you are short of money, you can use free traffic generating ways like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Social Bookmarking sites, forums, blogs, etc.

Third, be patient and stay consistent.
    You can reach 7 figure online business within 12 month if you stay consistent...

Forget everything else, START BUILDING YOUR LIST RIGHT NOW!

DanMcMor, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  5. walkerbushgeorge

walkerbushgeorge Peon

Best Answers:
    my best advice is whatever you choose to get into do your research like really get into it.

walkerbushgeorge, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  6. Stephanie4451

Stephanie4451 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try setting realistic goals for yourself. Many people start out with IM thinking they can immediately make money with very little effort, however this almost always fails. Play to your strengths first and foremost. Additionally, like anything in life, you won't become an expert overnight so be patient. People spend months working away at something until they see results, and your hard work WILL pay off eventually, just keep motivated, be consistent, and don't give up :) Making a significant amount of money online may be your long term goal/dream but what's a dream if you don't have to work your ass off to achieve it eh? :) If it was easy, everyone would be doing it and succeeding... Good luck and stay positive :)

Stephanie4451, Sep 9, 2013 IP
    tobalsan likes this.
  7. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The secret is to just pick something and start it, and focus on it until you master it. Just do one thing at a time. Once you figure out what works, focus on what works until you get the results you want. tip: subscribe to as few email lists as possible so you avoid overloading yourself.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  8. ron99

ron99 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree. When you find something, work hard at it for 90 days before you change. It takes a while and test and learn a new business. Otherwise you'll find yourself jumping around from idea to idea and never master anything.

Ron

ron99, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  9. AliceHarrold

AliceHarrold Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with the other comment that it depends on what your good at, or at least, what your really interested in (and no, making money is not an interest).

So for example if your very experienced in property and buying property in an area, you can build something small scale or large scale online based on any of the niches within that, and build from there.

I personally liked experimenting with creating many websites and seeing what I like working on, till this day I work on many of them, but I dropped out many, and still have yet to find a full time online income.

AliceHarrold, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  10. tzemp

tzemp Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've heard it said in the business world that there are a million ways to make money. Period. The thing entrepreneurs and people who want to pay their bills is that they have to find the things that they are passionate about. If you're not passionate with what you do its never going to take off. I feel that there is a noticeable when I'm being sold a product by someone who doesn't care about that product versus someone who is passionate about the product. I really like this thread, I hope it keeps going.

tzemp, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  11. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Focus on just one thing for start. Don't learn everything. Just think what you are good at and start researching and learning more. When you absorb a lot of informations go and use it.

VukasinI, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  12. tzemp

tzemp Active Member

Best Answers:
    One thing I am in the middle of right now is to make a decision whether or not I should go full time with my project or not. I feel like if you "burn the boats" (Andy Andrews quote about letting go of anything that can be used as a crutch) of your life, you'll be forced to put more time and effort into your projects and you'll either become successful or you'll find out that the idea wasn't the right one and move one.

Much easier said than done though!

tzemp, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  13. fracte

fracte Peon

Best Answers:
    If you don't want to be overloaded, you will have to work and stick with that work.

If you feel like a "kid in candy shop",
    write down a complete list of ways to make money,
    look at them and pick the one you prefer.
    if you can't find the one that you feel is good to work with,
    write down a method for each way to make money,
    then, look at these methods and choose the one you feel more comfortable with.

If you can't decide for a way or a method to earn money,
    This work will eliminate a good number of ways and methods,
    then focus on what remains, and do a deeeper search in what you like until you find the one that suits you best.

fracte, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  14. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The fastest way to make money online, is to follow a system that has been proven to work, and stick to it. Concentrate only on that until you see results.

To make it super simple I have a thread on this forum that explains how to make your first 1,000 dollar a month online.

You can Find out more here >>Surefire Formula for Your First $1,000 Month

Hope this helps :)

mkcookin, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  15. amiluvu

amiluvu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Suppose if you do free online jobs, you can gain little more profit and almost all them are scammers. So better you can go for paid online jobs.
    Reselling business means you can just buy a website which contains Domain Registration plans,Hosting Plans,website builder,E-mail Marketing etc.. from areseller for a particular amount and you can fix your price for that products and you can market it and gain more profit.I registered and got an account in http://www.goresellers.com/ .I just have sold domains hosting plans at a higher price.

amiluvu, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  16. Angela Thomas

Angela Thomas Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with the "kid in candy shop" analogy. My emails are overloaded with offers. It gets hard to focus on one at a time. To do this is not easy but it just takes for you to develop a disciplined focus. In other words, decide what you want to do. Go through any training that is provided and then do the steps outlined in the package. Do not move on to another project or product unless you give yourself enough time to get it off the ground. Make a list of the areas you find difficult or you're not getting results from and search for information that will help you improve. Do not look for new projects to start.

I got caught up in the buying frenzy. I would buy a product. I would start the program and look at the tutorials. When I got stuck I moved onto something new. It was a vicious cycle. Another thing I would do is get easily distracted with the latest and greatest offers.

To help stop this expensive behavior I stopped looking at my emails. I knew I was getting offers in that email. The only thing I would do was find the login information for my offers and webinars. I focused only on what offer I was working on. If I hit a snag, I looked on youtube for training videos to help me. This is the only way I knew how to curb my spending on new items and to work on my projects.

It is hard but if you really like working online it is worth the effort. You can still be a "kid in a candy shop" but let your business pay for some of these new deals.

Angela Thomas, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  17. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Haha try focusing on one or two avenues of making money online for 2-3 months and see if it works for you.

Dionne Taylor, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  18. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What I do is focus on one method for at least 3 months (many people outside have been always attracted by get-rich-quick scheme and never focus, thus never earn money)

mrgadget, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  19. petr_ind

petr_ind Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    online business is good way to get money.
    It can get you high ROI by just sitting in front of computer for about 1 hour a day.

I have investing ideas about youtube adsense for video
    We can start business just with around 50$ and get money next month.
    If interested, we can talk more or look on my signature.

petr_ind, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  20. qmoney

qmoney Peon

Best Answers:
    I use to feel the exact same way until I started to focus on the one business I had already generated a profit with and paid me a 100% profit with no waiting time to be paid. You see you want a real business model that operates just like a brick and mortar company but without all of the overhead.
    That's the beauty of the internet world. You can run a business as long as you a product or service in demand and you can make 100% profit on each transaction! You gotta love it! PM me if you want to start fresh and make 100% profit with your own digital product.

qmoney, Sep 25, 2013 IP