1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

your opinion about buying youtube subscribers from ebay

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by income_by_internet, Sep 8, 2013.

whats your opinion about buying youtube subscribers from ebay & yt partner and adsense ????? share your thoughts if you know .........................:)

income_by_internet, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  2. moecro

moecro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sometimes that works but in my experience most of them are inactive meaning they probably create fake accounts. But 10% of the time some are active. I think its better to ask your audience in your actual videos than to buy them on ebay.

moecro, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  3. cwebbatya

cwebbatya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    DEAD END. The only real way to do is to start from teh ground up man.. it sucks but yeah

there are some crazy good tactics though!

most of it is in the return commenting on what people comment on your videos I have learned

cwebbatya, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  4. income_by_internet

income_by_internet Member

Best Answers:
    I KNOW there are more methods in video marketing but need more time .......specially the subscribers and seo special & active method :)

income_by_internet, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It would be easier to comment if we knew what it was you were trying to accomplish with the Youtube subscribers, etc. Even if they are all active (which I highly doubt) they will be a widely diverse audience of people. So, unless you are selling many different products/services that will be attractive to such a side demographic, I would recommend against it.

These days it is much better to refine your message and your target audience to be sure that all of your focus is on your highest probability prospects. You should see what the big online retailers are trying to do these days in terms of what is called 1 to 1 Marketing. They will have thousands of "special offers" queued up and use all of their data on you (both internal and external) to present you with the one offer that you are most likely to go for. That level of sophistication is not necessary, in most cases, but it illustrates the importance of the approach that I am suggesting for you.

So, my recommendation is for you to consider who your highest probability prospects are for you and your business "right now" and then figure out how to target that demographic. It could be that your best prospect is a little old lady that like to bake cakes and wear red dresses. Instead of Youtube, you might want to find Martha Stewart Living magazine subscribers.

This approach will allow you to have a great message and a great offer that will resonate with a specific target. That will increase your conversion rate and, therefore, your revenues which this is all about anyway.

Hope that this helps.

jrbiz, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  6. cwebbatya

cwebbatya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can think of your YouTube subscribers as email subscribers in a way because they get notified of all your video updates and you have the oppurtunity to do some good stuff with that. If your serious, you only want valued subscribers and not some crappy fake accounts.

YouTube isn't like facebook lol

cwebbatya, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  7. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see how you can buy subscribers and have them be of any real value. If you want to get real subscribers that actually like your stuff, you need to earn them just like everyoone else..so you need to put out great content regullarly.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 10, 2013 IP