1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keywords, Im not sure if Im doing this wrong?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by UrbanColour, Sep 3, 2013.

I am using Google keyword planner and today I used 'web design' as the keyword with USA/UK and all languages selected and this using 'exact match' returned to me the following

Avg monthly search: 60.500
    Competition: High
    Avg PCP: £4.51

I did the same search but added Avg monthly searches > 1000 - Avg CPC >£1.00 and competition High & Medium

Now I thought the results would show the same as above but it returned zero results. Am I looking at this wrong?

Thanks for your help

UrbanColour, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  2. moecro

moecro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think thats right but since google updated their keyword tools in my opinion its a little harder to understand. But that keyword your looking at may not be a good keyword if it has high competition. The way you can tell is to actually search the term and if big name brand stores pop you may be in trouble but also check the page rank of each site. If its no higher than pr3 you may be in luck if do some good seo. Hope this somewhat helps:)

moecro, Sep 9, 2013 IP