1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Rank with a Medium Competition keyword on Google

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Hamid Roshaan, Sep 7, 2013.

Hi Guys,
    I am newbie in Search engine optimization but have done lot of research and work. I actually want to know that how can I rank with medium competition keyword on Google, Actually I know some tactics like Making some link wheels up-to tier 3-4 and making link blasts on tier 4 web 2.0 properties but I really don't think that I should only rely on link wheels and pyramids, Any other strategy about ranking a site with simple keywords will be appreciated.

Hamid Roshaan, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  2. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The Medium competition does not have anything to do with SEO, It is the competition in AdWords if you want to run a PPC campaign.

Helge Sverre, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  3. CTNetMedia

CTNetMedia Peon

Best Answers:
    @ Helge Sverre WHAT...???

The low medium ans high may be judged of the number of users bidding on the keyword but that kinda gives you an idea whether its popular or not in terms of SEO does it not?

CTNetMedia, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  4. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Not necessarily, although you can use it as a very very general guideline... I tend not to trust it that much though.

Helge Sverre, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  5. moecro

moecro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its better to go out and find high pr links that are related to your site. In my experience just 1 of those is way better thank link wheels.

moecro, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  6. SoftwareExperts

SoftwareExperts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are using keywords with medium competition, you should use those who are similar to high competition keywords. Read this example........

Suppose you are using a keyword (Software Development Company) it is high competitive keyword and very difficult to rank quickly on it, so better try long tail keywords similar to it like (Software Development Company in USA) it would be easy to rank you on this keyword. It will automatically helps you to rank up on (Software Development Company). After then you can start targetteting on high competitive one.

SoftwareExperts, Sep 10, 2013 IP