1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to do article marketing for website?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by madtteam28, Sep 6, 2013.

I have seen and read in this forum site that many members have stated that Article marketing is good for website ranking and traffic.

I just want to know that how to do article marketing to increase keyword ranking and traffic to the main website?

Please, don't put answer on what is article marketing.
    I want steps by which an article can actually help me.

madtteam28, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  2. Maric123

Maric123 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Madtteam28,
    I Think the best steps for you take to make use of article marketing is the following:
    1. Write an article at around 500 words and then use some spinning software to spin it in spin syntax, use magic article rewriter etc
    2. Then you want to create a resource box this is the bit of the article which is going to link back to your website or blog or whatever you want to build links to
    3. Then You want to submit the spun article in spinned syntax form like this {help|assist|support}, some services or programs you can use to sumbit to is unique article wizard, or you can purchase article marketing wizard which you can get a tutorial on that on YouTube

I Hope This was helpful, any more questions you have i will be happy to answer

Maric123, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  3. Maric123

Maric123 Member

Best Answers:
    I Almost forgot if you are writing an article of say 500 words then include your main keyword you are trying to rank for in the title, first sentence and last sentence and spread through the body of the article

Maric123, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  4. buildwebguide

buildwebguide Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I want to add some details here...
    a. Keep keyword density 1-2%
    b. Post your articles to HIGH PAGE RANK article directories like Ezinearticles, Goarticles, Articlesbase etc
    c. Use a software that can post articles to high page rank directories like Submiteaze, ArticleMarketingRobot etc
    d. Spin your article in a sentence or paragraph level, not only in a word level. Try to create many versions of your article
    e. Don't use PLR articles since they have been used many times. Try to create an original one.

buildwebguide, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  5. cwebbatya

cwebbatya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ALL THESE REPLIES ARE NOT GOOD.

Write articles for the VISITOR only and the rest will follow.

QUALITY articles are going to be 1000 words long and try to get them posted on really good sites that make it worth having that post on. Think traffic instead of "link building" or "article marketing" You can post it on JOEBLOW'S blog in the marketplace section but.. his site has no traffic so its pointless. Try to get them posted on really good websites and it will pay off MUCH BETTER

cwebbatya, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  6. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Write unique articles and publish it in different article directory sites like ezine, sooperarticles etc. With the backlinks provided in these articles you can drive more targeted traffic to your site.

rashida, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  7. ashutoshksingh

ashutoshksingh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Write Unique grammatically correct article & post that article in only one high PR article directory website with backlinks,if u submit that article in ezine then you shouldn't submit it in another website.Sbmit more than one site means do spamming... So always submit unique article in only one article directory website.

ashutoshksingh, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  8. seoarenaservices

seoarenaservices Member

Best Answers:
    It Very simple to do Article Marketing
    Create a Unique grammatically correct article and submit to high PR article directory and website

seoarenaservices, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  9. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have the time to write UNIQUE article, you can do this. Find some good high quality article directories (3-5!). Post an UNIQUE article in EVERY of them and use once your main keyword and once your secondary keyword. Don't do MORE than 3-5 per week! Then, just build backlinks to those articles to boost your SERP! :)

patco, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  10. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Article directories are one way of link building but most of the article directories were penalized by Google due to using duplicate content. So make sure that you are using some quality article directories to get better result.

Also make sure that your content is unique with quality.

alex06295, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  11. webdev007

webdev007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Writing Informative articles on Trending topics and placing a link or two of your site in the author section can help attract traffic to your site. This is one of the many ways or increasing visitors via articles.

webdev007, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  12. ashutoshksingh

ashutoshksingh Active Member

Best Answers:
    How can i know which one is penalized by google?

ashutoshksingh, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  13. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest I didn't have much success with article marketing. It's good to get backlinks to your site, but for actual traffic to your articles, you're not gonna get that much traffic, unless you promote your articles. In which case you might as well just prmote your website .

ninjamtlt1, Sep 12, 2013 IP