1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is your Daily Marketing Plan?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Snoopy240, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    Social media is really a great way to get traffic and to market just about anything. It's free, it's easy to use plus it's where you find real people. :)

Isadore Gregory, Sep 8, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  2. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    AHh! That's why we see you here in the forum a lot. :) Nice to know that. I do a lot of forum posting too and planning to even focus on it more. I also do blog commenting just like you do and it's giving me great results so far. Good way to build relationships.

Snoopy240 likes this.
  3. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    Well that's the important thing and you're doing it right. Regularity and consistency is more important than irregular high volume work. Keep it up!

Snoopy240 likes this.
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Lately, I've been using G+ quite a bit. It's a real deal, I can see some significant traffic coming from their community/business pages. I encourage everyone to try it out.

qwikad.com, Sep 8, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  5. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:

Hi Rob! Thank you for sharing. You are not only sharing your marketing plan but you are actually sharing a more organized way to go about your marketing tasks. I am a fan of organization and productivity so I found great value in your post. I am going to check out the link you gave for Secret Weapon. Normally, I do it manually and write it down on a paper or on my pc. It would be nice to use this software to be more organized than ever. Thank you for sharing Rob.

Snoopy240 likes this.
  6. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty sure you will learn a lot from the things shared here by other forum posters. I am sure you will be able to reach your goals in IM. You just need to get started on your plans and actions. Good luck!

Snoopy240 likes this.
  7. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, would agree with you. It's an effective way to get traffic. One thing I'd like to add is when you post to Google Plus, you have to use keywords in your titles and content at least once. It will help you a lot!

Snoopy240 likes this.
  8. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm very glad to see this thread still alive and helping people in their journey to success online!

Thank you very much everyone for the tips and replies you have left here!

This is really a good piece of valuable information anyone can take and get results online!

After all, the most important key to success here is consistency and the answer to How BAD do you want to make this happen in your life???

Anyway$$...

Keep it up guys!

Have a nice and productive day!

Much success to you all! :cool:

Snoopy240, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  9. emn

emn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes off-course, you can have daily marketing plans and strategic ideas to follow. in marketing, it is always, beneficial to have a proper plan for you. It includes, the amount to be spent, the areas to cover and the people who will do it etc.
    http://www.easymedianetwork.com/

emn, Sep 9, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  10. DanMcMor

DanMcMor Peon

Best Answers:
    Daily marketing plan contains generating as much traffic as possible.
    These days I'm focusing on
    -Free Social Media Traffic
    -and a little paid traffic (usually Solod Ads, they are super effective)

DanMcMor, Sep 9, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  11. WillmingtonW

WillmingtonW Active Member

Best Answers:
    Twitter, Facebook and Youtube and making sure my site is set-up for Onsite SEO :)

WillmingtonW, Sep 9, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  12. iMarketing.ae

iMarketing.ae Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am still in hope that someone will come out with real conclusion based on solid marketing plan followed by structures step by step ,so we can follow !
    However I believe ,Simple marketing plan can be done by setup a small budget for our project in daily basis ,neither money or some effort from us ! at the end ,it's not about how much you work hard ....it's about how you play smart :)

best luck everyone

iMarketing.ae, Sep 9, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  13. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You know, what I have found over the years is that the best laid sales/marketing plans for the day often get thrown out the window by 8:35am (if you start working at 8:30am) because markets, prospects, opportunities, and events change with the wind. What I mean is that if you have a long list of specific marketing or sales activities planned out for the day and a big customer calls unexpectedly to require your attention for the next six hours, you may feel like a failure at the end of the day when, in fact, you were doing the right thing all along.

So, what I do is set short-term, medium-term, and long-term goals for my business. Generally, they tend to be focused around increasing the "assets" or "value" of the company. And I may have multiple goals in each timeframe if they are feasible. For example, I might list out the following for the next week, month, quarter:

Weekly goal - to increase my sales pipeline by 5 new opportunities.
    Monthly goal - 5% increase in revenues and 1 new strategic alliance.
    Quarterly goal - 10% increase in profitability from last quarter; 1 new employee.

Then I simply refuse to do any activities during my work periods that do not advance me towards one or more of my goals. As a sales/marketing guy, I have to be reactive and cannot follow a tightly scripted day because the next call or email could change everything; however, as long as I know the ultimate path(s) that I need to take to get where I want, I can stay in control and not take my eyes off the prize by doing activities that do not advance me towards my goals.

I guess that you would call this a top-down approach to sales/marketing activities. Hope that this helps.

jrbiz, Sep 9, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  14. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is what I am focusing more on at the momment. I have my business all set up -- all I am working on now is increase my knowledge and skills on how to drive targeted traffic to my website.

People fail to realize when it does come to traffic you only need to master a couple free methods and 1 paid method to generate all the traffic your business will ever need.

My top method I am going to be working on soon is Facebook. You can use Facebook ads ( paid traffic ) to bring thousands of visitors to your fan page -- from there have engaging and helpful post to help make your page go viral (free traffic )

mkcookin, Sep 9, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  15. Michael Mayer

Michael Mayer Member

Best Answers:
    My Daily Action Plan!
    1.Post Value Content
    2.Get Eyeballs on My Blog
    3.Build Up My Social Media Following
    4.Mindset Call
    5.Read My Major Definate Purpose
    6.Listen to Audio and Go through a Training Webinar
    7.Read a Book
    8.Passive Marketing
    9.Active Marketing
    Rinse and Repeat Daily M-TH

On Friday The Action Plan is
    1.Repurpose Content
    2.Get Eyeballs on My Blog
    3. Build Up My Social Media Following
    4.Active Marketing
    5. Mindset Call

I do not work on Saturdays and I promote a Webinar on Sundays.

Michael Mayer, Dec 5, 2013 IP