1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

thread removed?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Mark Berger, Sep 8, 2013.

just wondering why my previous thread has been removed, just asking a question about high paying affiliate programs... could any mod answer my query?

PS: this is the original post:
    Thanks

Mark Berger, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You will be better off posting this question in https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/support-feedback.3/

I am a bit surprised to hear that the thread was removed, because one of the mods just recently mentioned somewhere that they do not remove threads. I am interested to find out what the official stand on this is.

qwikad.com, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    That thread like this one was started in the wrong category. We send emails to members for each infraction issued. Check your mailbox for the email. If it is not there, be sure to check your spam folder and white list Digitalpoint. You should also see information regarding infractions in the warnings tab found under your profile.

Smyrl, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  4. Mark Berger

Mark Berger Member

Best Answers:
    my spam filter is disabled and never got any email. Why not moving threads rather than giving infractions and/or deleting them? If you moderate a thread, you can also move it, ok it takes 1 more click...

Mark Berger, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Mainly because you don't have permissions to post a new thread in the correct area. So moving it there for you would just be a way to get around our permissions.

digitalpoint, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Was this thread already in Support & Feedback when I replied? LOL at myself. When I responded I had already had 2 glasses of wine. Thanks for clarifying why some threads are being removed from time to time.

qwikad.com, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It was in General Chat when you made your post this morning. It then was moved to S&F afterwards.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 8, 2013 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.