1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i want to make money blogging through blogspot

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by prologic, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Lasse Nielsen

Lasse Nielsen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    When it comes to putting advertisements on your blog to generate income, Google’s AdSense is often the top pick for bloggers. It’s simple to use and doesn't require you to have a great amount of technical know-how.

To put an AdSense ad on your blog, you pretty much just have to copy and paste the code. Many starters make money from blogger blogsite's. If you put some work into it and get decent amount of traffic you can be rolling with 1$+ a day with adsense.
    You can use following way for earning using blogspot blogging:
    1. Adsence
    2. Affiliates Marketing
    3. Banner Advertisement etc

Hope this will be useful for you. Have a nice day :)

Lasse Nielsen, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you're serious about making money online than get your own domain.

dcristo, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  3. Dani__

Dani__ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Prologic, I have a Blogspot blog and I get between 150-200 unique visitors per day and the only way I monetize it is with Adsense. So, yes, it is possible to make money without investing a penny. Although, It took me 5 years to get this results and I started the blog just for the sake of it. I didnt post so often on it. Perhaps 1-2 posts every 2-3 months. I was not that serious about it and yet I make 1-3 EUR per day nowadays from it.

Dani__, Sep 8, 2013 IP