1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which doman name for best seo?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by faca5, Apr 7, 2013.

Hello.

Can you suggest which domain name will be best for SEO?

faca5, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  2. sarah_23

sarah_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    please elaborate your question, very sorry but its sound funny asking suggestion for domain name without explain the purpose of the website .

sarah_23, Aug 27, 2013 IP
    Alin Alex likes this.
  3. rahulsetia007

rahulsetia007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    he already told that he is going to ask about the seo domain name . so my adice to him choose one some brand name domain rather than taking some generic keyword included in the domain, because sooner or later it got penalized by Google penguine

thanks,
    Rahul setia

rahulsetia007, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  4. schgrv

schgrv Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google favors to give importance to keywords in the domain name. This raises the importance of selecting a good name.When picking a domain name for SEO objective, there are some factors which we must should consider:Branding & Rankability and Linkability.
    Well you may go for seobynature.com, Its available.

schgrv, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  5. TheAnimatorGuy

TheAnimatorGuy Member

Best Answers:
    Domain name is not that important as it was few years ago. If you are not sure, got for 2-3 words and have atleast 1 word as your main keyword. Something like: GetYourKeywordNow.com. If you can, try to avoid dashes and numbers in your domain dame.

TheAnimatorGuy, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  6. jacal1

jacal1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As TheAnimatorGuy says, the name itself is just not as important for SEO as it used to be. Lately I think the best names for SEO are those that carry authority and motivate people to link back to you. In other words, if I ask to do a guest post or submit a comment from a site called carswhoopdiedoo.com I might not get my comment accepted or my guest post invited, but if I have a site called carfinder.com that may lend authority and get me some links. Generics still are powerful, but for different reasons.

jacal1, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  7. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh yeah i bet this guy is going to understand really good "witch domain name for seo" hes looking for.You all contradict eachother when none of you know nothing about SEO.
    99% of the stuff you think you know about SEO and 99% of what you find online about it are bullS@$#.
    2 factors only you have to keep in mind.
    1.Content
    2.Link building.

You can rank for "horny lesbian sex" having the domain name "SparePartsForMySpaceship" as long as you have good relevant content updated frequently and strong backlinking.

Alin Alex, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  8. TheAnimatorGuy

TheAnimatorGuy Member

Best Answers:
    Alin Alex you always need to point out how smart you are and how you know everything better than most of the world, right? I know types like you... pretty strong on the internet, but when it comes to a real conflict...

Nevertheless, He asked a question and we replied. If he is going to understand or if he even reads all this stuff, that's not up to us to decide.

TheAnimatorGuy, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  9. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know witch part of my reply gave you the impression that i wanna point out how smart i am (i am indeed), but thats not the point here.Just cause you brought it up, i will mention i practiced kick-box for 8 years and i`m pretty sure i could beat you (and pretty much anyone else who doesne't have the same training)pretty easily.This isn't the point either.
    I just expressed my point about SEO and if you woulda've taken the same time you took to wrote this reply and actually read a bit about SEO you would already know i`m right.

Alin Alex, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  10. TheAnimatorGuy

TheAnimatorGuy Member

Best Answers:
    "You all contradict eachother when none of you know nothing about SEO." This part of your reply gave me the impression that you wanna point how smart you are, and if you say "i am indeed" - well, that speaks for all :)

And if you keep pointing out how people here know nothing about SEO and stuff, then you will get more haters than likers - that's my personal experience. I am not the only one on this forum who remarked your rude reactions, so just keep calm. Anyway - anything you say with the style you are saying it, will have no effect at all. But that is hell of a off-topic now, so I better end this "discussion".

TheAnimatorGuy, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  11. moecro

moecro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A short catchy one always seems to work. One with pre established page rank will also help you out the gate and give you a good jump start.

moecro, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  12. robbo1000

robbo1000 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i dont know shit about seo ... and i aint smart:rolleyes:

robbo1000, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  13. robbo1000

robbo1000 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Alin Alex im a 3rd grandmaster flash dan in..........tai chi

robbo1000, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  14. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keep being the troll you are.You are doing a pretty good job.I might higher you for my daughters birthday to entartain the kids.

Alin Alex, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  15. itoblige

itoblige Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make sure your domain name must in short form like less than 16 character.Do not use numeric number.Do not buy domain that is same with your promoted keyword.I learn this from itoblige.

itoblige, Sep 9, 2013 IP