1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do Tier 2 need readable content?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Ruriko, Sep 2, 2013.

Does my tier 2 need to have readable content? can they just be spunned at 70% uniqueness and not readable?

Ruriko, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  2. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Only the tier 1 links need to be high quality, the rest of the tier can be pure spam, but the higher quality they are the better your link pyramid will be.

Helge Sverre, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  3. arif26

arif26 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use Article Scraper software and then use any spinner software you will good to go :)

arif26, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  4. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should use fresh content to get maximum benefit, create your blog on web 2.0 sites with quality thinking it is a real blog then your won't find any problem in indexing and your content would get some traffics too.

SERPpoint, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  5. Lokahi

Lokahi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google is getting better at detecting overly spun content. This is especially true since Google Penguin 2.0. And, since it's against Google TOS to use spun or nonsense content in an effort to manipulate search engines and gain better ranking, you have a risk of having your blog or site banned if it's getting links from spun article sites. If your main site is very important to you, then it's worth the extra effort to personally create good quality content (or pay a writer to create posts/articles), even if just on your linking sites.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
    Lokahi, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  6. houcemtrigun

houcemtrigun Member

Best Answers:
    I use KontentMachine for my tier 2 and it works really well. The content it generates won't win prizes but it definitely gets the job done.

houcemtrigun, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  7. modernlifeisadam

modernlifeisadam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Readable content is always preferred in my experience. Although, it doesn't matter THAT much, but you should take every natural look for your links that you can get.

modernlifeisadam, Sep 17, 2013 IP