1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Do People Need More Adsense Accounts?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by rumaan, Sep 6, 2013.

Hi, I'm just wondering why some people say they need multiple adsense accounts to avoid risk of being banned when running a large list of websites on one account, even if all sites are whitehat?

Any Help?

Thanks

rumaan, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  2. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are DUMB, most of them fail to realise it's applying for multiple accounts or having multiple accounts that get's them banned! Adsense log your ip when you register, so even if you apply using all different details for a second account they still know it's you! Then they see two accounts being accessed via one ip and ban both accounts. Most people running these multiple accounts fail to realise this. Then there is them being DUMBER in respect of ignoring the legal agreement that they first signed up to on their first adsense account that says you can't re-apply once banned. So they re-apply forgetting this minor point it's called "Intent to defraud" and getting prosecuted for that could see you in big trouble. I would not be surprised to see them one day say enoughs enough and hit one of these people with some jail time, it'd make others think twice, particularly if they made a point by extraditing someone....
    The reason these people need multiple ones is because they get banned for adsense TOS breaches. Find me the clause in Adsense TOS where it says "You can't have more than XYZ number of sites or we'll ban you" - this is yet another adsense myth created by people who get banned for other reasons. Google do not ban people for fun, doing too well etc. They ban you for non-compliance and nothing else! This is why adsense is cracking down on new applications.
    YOU ONLY EVER NEED ONE ACCOUNT! - provide all of your sites comply with TOS etc then you really only ever do need one!
    One excuse they give is "I need more reporting so I need multiple accounts" - no they don't, you can get site by site adsense reports, another bullish*t exuse they give.
    Hope that helps, not an area I have any sympathy with as you might gather.

adsenseplr, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  3. nadlerz

nadlerz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nadlerz, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  4. income_by_internet

income_by_internet Member

Best Answers:
    apparently i see that using 1 website is better with fresh contents & last new tends for traffic after sometime they will truust your site more & more >>>>> more page views then good ctr >>>>> good income ................have a nice day

income_by_internet, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  5. rumaan

rumaan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank u so much for the reply!

Th

rumaan, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  6. babsomotden

babsomotden Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Before I read about multiple accounts but now, no more. One account shows transparency. No more multiple account. The risk ain't worth it.

babsomotden, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  7. terrymason

terrymason Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have or work for a business with a tax id number then you'd probably want the adsense account to reflect that. The account would then belong to the business.

You may also want an account for your own personal websites that would be separate.

terrymason, Sep 9, 2013 IP