1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website has not been indexed

Discussion in 'SEO' started by cutenancy, Sep 6, 2013.

Dear Members,

Please let me know why new pages of crazyjoes drapery dot com has been not indexed in Google. I have submitted sitemap in Google.

I could not find any reason of no indexing.

Thanks in advance

cutenancy, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  2. Bestservices4u

Bestservices4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It will take 7-10 days to get your site indexed

Bestservices4u, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  3. cutenancy

cutenancy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    More than 10 days gone.

cutenancy, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  4. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have very limited knowledge in SEO and site optimization.
    I have helped few websites which having problem in the past for getting indexed and the result is quite impressive. At this time, I would try to help you with an assessment.
    Here are the result:
    1. Your site was using 'FLASH' in the past. Not bad decision but it would cause terrible problem if the site couldn't handle the permalink very well.
    2. Your site was being indexed for 'ugly' permalink structure in Google, Bing and all search Engine.
      type "site:crazyjoesdrapery.com" in Search Engine box and you will see the errors (previous indexed link).
    3. The 'ugly' permalink were exist because your site using flash which uses # or 'escaped fragment' in permalink structure for navigation.
    4. Your site was restructured in august 28.
    5. The site could be indexed in just one hour (the fastest time is less than a minutes) until a day (slowest time).
    6. Fix all the errors and your site will perform better in Search Engine.
    Here are few errors which you may want to know:
    1. The DNS for your site (Hosting, not domain) was often 'timed out'. Sometimes it will cause trouble for Bots from Search Engine (crawl and indexing) to fully index your site. However, this is not the real cause for 'indexing troubles'.
      Check it here: http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=express&noncache=yes&host=crazyjoesdrapery.com
    2. The site were having problem due to 'escaped fragment (#)' in permalink structure in the past. The developer seems already good in solving the problem by using Canonical. However, it should be removed faster to avoid duplicate content penalization. The URL was canonically pointed to homepage which is not bad (pointed to their real permalink is preferred).
      Solution:
      - Your site has been developed quite good (not the best). The only thing you need to do is solving 'escaped fragment' through GWT (Webmaster Tools).
    3. You were using 'Yoast' plugin to handle Sitemap, Social enhancements, and canonical. However, you were using 'XML Sitemap' Version 1.9 in the past which is still 'exist' at your hosting. It mean the url is still accessible. I suggest you to remove it.What you should understand is, deactivate or even remove the 'XML Plugin', didn't fully delete 'sitemap' which is still available in your root hosting/domain.
      Solution:
      To solve the problem, you just need to remove the 'XML' file manually via 'file manager' or 'ftp access'. It is very easy to do this. However, I recommend not to do this to avoid serious damage.It is wise to ask your site administrator to do it for you. Don't forget to ask them to redirect the old sitemap to new URL used by Yoast sitemap using '.htaccess'.
    4. Your site have more than a hundred request (about 120 request) to fully load the pages. Try to reduce the request as much as possible.
    I have to admit your site was managed quite awesome. Your developer seems really understand to deliver good site (in term of navigation and content structures).
    Here are few suggestion for you:
    1. Use Webmaster Tools to immediately remove all unnecessary URL from the index. Doing this will make your other URL to show up faster in Index. There would be some errors in 'Crawl Errors' page. Your site administrator will understand on how to do that.
    2. Index your site as soon as possible. It will just require less than a minute until a day for Google to fully index your site. I could help you doing that if you really want me to help you. I would teach you to help SE index your site faster.
    3. You may consider to 'NoIndex' but allow Bots to crawl 'archive pages' to improve 'Authority'.
    4. You create large amount of 'pages' (38 Pages). If I were you, I would prefer using 'post' to introduce your products/services. Try to make posts as much as possible. Your current post is only 3. Your 'custom pages' such as 'Gallery' and 'Portfolio' looks awesome. :)
    I have checked so many sites which have trouble indexing their content and your site is the best among of them (in term 'level of optimization'). You may wish to check my previous comments via my profiles to read how I help them troubleshot the problems.

I could help you handle the problem by yourself if you really want it but I believe you just need to ask your site administrator to do that for you.
    I am doing the assessment in less than Fifteen minutes so there would be lots of things which is out of my investigation. A deep investigation usually take three days (fastest) until a week (standard) to complete.

By solving the problem in your site, there would be high chance for your site to perform better in Search Engine. I am always willing to help anyone for free. However, I may not be able to help you at the moment because there are lots of things need to be done. You may contact me anytime if you want to ask question.

Arick.
    PS: I do apology if my English is not that good. usually there would be grammatical errors if I type the sentence in hurry.
    English is not my native language. :)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
    Arick unirow, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  5. iisp.hk

iisp.hk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Nancy, for Arick's post (not only post but an article) and time, you need to pay 200 bucks at least :);)
    Even you hire a professional web developer/admin/programmer/SEOer, you might NOT get more helpful/pointed information/analysis like this. ;)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
    iisp.hk, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  6. handsoff

handsoff Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Do you have Google Webmasters Tools? If you do, you can check there if your pages is really submitted to Google.
    Check your page, they maybe in "no-index" state.
    Can you provide your sitemap URL so we can check them here.

Cheers

handsoff, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  7. mlmsoftjpr786

mlmsoftjpr786 Member

Best Answers:
    cutenancy, you will wait some time. and you can do fetch your site by webmaster tool.

mlmsoftjpr786, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  8. shuman202

shuman202 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    it's as simple as that get a website link to yours and it will get indexed i use this technique all the time and it works like a charm

shuman202, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  9. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    SERPpoint, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  10. SearchBliss

SearchBliss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As you know, it's been indexed. I briefly reviewed you WP site and noticed the use of drapery to be on the spammy side of SEO. For example, 3 times in the home page title isn't a good thing. 2 times maybe, but 3 times will drop you in the SERPs. You also don't need the keywords meta tag as it's been ignored by search engines since the 1980's. Also keep in mind that because your using the Yoast SEO plug-in, doesn't mean you may know the best way to utilize it, so be careful.

SearchBliss, Sep 7, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  11. SEO-BOMBER

SEO-BOMBER Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have recently discovered a neat trick to getting your site indexed instantly! Post a video on the page you want indexed, doesn't really matter what it is as you can delete it again but anyway get a youtube video on there. Then install the video sitemap plugin and click submit..
    Presto! Your page will be indexed!

Sounds too good to be true I know but try it, it worked every time i've done it.. I guess Google loves Youtube videos..

SEO-BOMBER, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  12. SearchBliss

SearchBliss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The site has been indexed, as shown above. Moderators, this thread should be closed.

SearchBliss, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  13. SEO-BOMBER

SEO-BOMBER Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know that I just thought that info might be helpful to someone as it really helped me.

Peace

SEO-BOMBER, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  14. SoftDev

SoftDev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    She is not saying that her site is no indexed, instead of she is talking the site POSTS that are not getting indexed.

@OP: Try to bookmark your site on authority bookmarking sites.

SoftDev, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  15. sangeeta.ghodke

sangeeta.ghodke Active Member

Best Answers:
    resubmit sitemap in google webmaster tool

sangeeta.ghodke, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  16. cutenancy

Best Answers:

cutenancy, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  17. cutenancy

Best Answers:
    Thank Arick

cutenancy, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  18. Steve Oren

Steve Oren Member

Best Answers:
    My websites are instant within 1 day these days

Steve Oren, Dec 29, 2013 IP
  19. Ehteshamshaikh

Ehteshamshaikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your website is indexed in Google, Yahoo and Bing.

Ehteshamshaikh, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  20. anoop.srivastava

anoop.srivastava Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can use google webmaster tool to index your site. in Webmaster - Crawl - Fetch as Google. Submit your url and try to fetch it. you website cached instantly and index also.

anoop.srivastava, Jan 3, 2014 IP